Barr appoints outside prosecutor to review Flynn’s case.

Th AG has been pretty busy lately.

https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/4761959002
Big deal...nope. The fat lying bastard will be voted out of office before that comes to a head.

Barr better get lawyered up. The new AG will be ripping his rectum next year and his ass is going to jail. You wanna bet?
  • oeb11
  • 02-14-2020, 02:56 PM
Poor j666 is dreaming.

Barr's only crime is taking office under Trump.

however - to the Fascist DPST's - that is a capital crime.

You may go pray at your altar to Marx, Lenin, Stalin, Mao, and Castro.

LOL
Big deal...nope. The fat lying bastard will be voted out of office before that comes to a head.

Barr better get lawyered up. The new AG will be ripping his rectum next year and his ass is going to jail. You wanna bet? Originally Posted by Jaxson66

yeah. i'll bet you Bill Barr will not be convicted of any misdeeds as AG.

terms - i win you disable your account. you win i disable mine.

dealio sparky??
JUSTICE FOR MIKE FLYNN!
  • oeb11
  • 02-14-2020, 04:18 PM

Barr better get lawyered up. The new AG will be ripping his rectum next year and his ass is going to jail. You wanna bet? Originally Posted by Jaxson66

As usual, when it comes to put up or shut up
j666and his favorite word - "LIE" have pulled a disappearing act.
Didn’t that jokesters plead guilty?

LOLLING goofy Trumpholians
Bill Barr has quite a history of interfering and meddling in affairs that’s none of his concern. He did it with Reagan and Bush. As AG. He likes to protect criminal activities conducted by Reich wing criminal presidents who can’t resist breaking the law. That is the Republican MO.
Now it’s that thug we are stuck with in the WH..turn.
Both Flynn and Stone got fair trials and were found GUILTY.
So they must pay for their crimes. They also should learn a lesson. Don’t get mixed up with Herr Trump.
He’s bad news. It’s all about him.
Not only did he try to extort and bribe the President of Ukraine in order to dig up dirt on the a Bidens.
Now he’s at it again with the state of NY. This turd is threatening to withhold funds to NY unless they drop their lawsuits and investigations against his crime family. In your dreams Donnie Boy. Let’s hope the prosecutors there give him the middle finger. The rule of law and Constitution is more important than the pathetic attempts of extortion by El Douche and his cronies.
Bill Barr has quite a history of interfering and meddling in affairs that’s none of his concern. He did it with Reagan and Bush. As AG. He likes to protect criminal activities conducted by Reich wing criminal presidents who can’t resist breaking the law. That is the Republican MO.
Now it’s that thug we are stuck with in the WH..turn.
Both Flynn and Stone got fair trials and were found GUILTY.
So they must pay for their crimes. They also should learn a lesson. Don’t get mixed up with Herr Trump.
He’s bad news. It’s all about him.
Not only did he try to extort and bribe the President of Ukraine in order to dig up dirt on the a Bidens.
Now he’s at it again with the state of NY. This turd is threatening to withhold funds to NY unless they drop their lawsuits and investigations against his crime family. In your dreams Donnie Boy. Let’s hope the prosecutors there give him the middle finger. The rule of law and Constitution is more important than the pathetic attempts of extortion by El Douche and his cronies. Originally Posted by BlisswithKriss

so are yous all in for my bet? you and jax. which has the big nutsack to back it up?

BAHHAAAAAAAA

dealio sparky?? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
so are yous all in for my bet? you and jax. which has the big nutsack to back it up?

BAHHAAAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Whatever you say...PET MONKEYS like you should be on a leash. And Duck tape on mouth. Cos nothing comes out that’s worth reading. Hey I can’t help it if I’m giving you an education in the corrupt world of Barr.
What I would like to know is being STUPID that you obviously are...does it come natural to your sorry ass......
Or do you have to work at it. I’m curious. You haven’t said a smart thing yet....but I can wait.
  • oeb11
  • 02-14-2020, 07:22 PM
Howler monkeys screaming about the Constitution - Yet know nothing of the rule of Law of America.

Have nothing but name-calling and scatology.

you are a Fascist DPST fool, bwk. You kneel to bernie, Marx, Lenin, Stalin, mao, and Castro.

Durham may well be gathering evidence to indict and try athe Deep State FBI and DOJ conspirators. We shall see.

What is telling is that there is clearly a double justice standard in the Deep state - one for Stone - nine years - or a death sentence that the LSM is celebratinig over. and nothing for a self-admitted liar and abuser of the law - Andrew McCabe - who faces nothing at this moment.

America must have One standard - not a persecution of Republicans,and get off ( not in the way the Fascist DPST posters are thinking) scott free for Democrats. And that is exactly what H..... set up with comey with her criminal charges.

The usual Fascist DPST hypocrisy!
Whatever you say...PET MONKEYS like you should be on a leash. And Duck tape on mouth. Cos nothing comes out that’s worth reading. Hey I can’t help it if I’m giving you an education in the corrupt world of Barr.
What I would like to know is being STUPID that you obviously are...does it come natural to your sorry ass......
Or do you have to work at it. I’m curious. You haven’t said a smart thing yet....but I can wait. Originally Posted by BlisswithKriss

so take the bet. or in the words of themystic yous is a scardey cat. now scat back to the UK and stay there .. unless they won't let you in ..

Flynn’s and Stones cases will be dismissed. McCabe escaped indictments on the IG’s recommendations, but he has issues with FISA abuse, which is a stronger case.

BAHAHAHAHA
  • oeb11
  • 02-14-2020, 07:36 PM
Durham and Barr may well be on the way to draining the FISA warrant criminals in the DOJ.

It will take time.

We shall see.

What the appointment means is that Barr does not trust the judgment to be fair and impartial to the DC DOJ - considering the behavior of page and Sztrok, and others - he is right to have concerns regarding the impartiality and behavior of the prosecutorial staff - the appearance of the sentence for Stone, v treatment of Andrew McCabe is glaring.

The Fascist DPST's may celebrate it - but it is a glaring blow to the evenhandedness inherent in our Constitution.

The Fascist DPST's may now respond with name-calling, scatology, and hitler-racism allegations.

If Stone is clearly guilty - he deserves a sentence - 9 years is a political execution.

dealio sparky?? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Why not go with a bet that will conclude sooner than Barr’s problems. Barr’s investigation might go on for years. I’d rather you be gone much sooner.

If the fat lying bastard is elected to another term I’ll leave Eccie forever and the day he loses the election you do the same.

How about it tuffy? And I’ll make the same wager with any cult member.