Will WTFF overtake AsswipeDummer?

WTFF/BobbyMagee is now over 40,000 posts!!!!! What a milestone. He’s only 7000 posts “behind” ElbowsdeepDummer. I’m thinking he’ll pass his butt buddy by the end of the year. Butt, as with HoPiggy, a ban is always a roadblock for both of them. Just think how many posts these two trolls would have if they didn’t get banned 20 times? Kinda like Gale Sayers. If he didn’t blow his knee out, he would have ran for 20,000 yards.

Can WTFF do it?????

DallasRain 63830
Yssup Rider 47433
pyramider 45918
LexusLover 45387
gman44 45145
WTF 40159
biomed1 37453
offshoredrilling 36710
Still Looking 35944
Mokoa 35922
Mojojo 33117
Chica Chaser 31149
I B Hankering 31102
i'va biggen 28773
CuteOldGuy 28730

Forum Last Post Threads Posts
Whats a queer! And neon green is such a good colour on you.

Yous obviously have been sitting in your mum’s basement again today, Silence of the Lambchops! How ever did yous get out?

Better hurry and waddle along back to the basement before JL comes up there and kicks your ass so hard yous won’t be able to shows your face, you fucking walrus.

LOLLING!

Since you don't know ASSWIPE why are you commenting HoseHummer...yous two must be siamese twins.
Since yous right next to him...give his hose a tug.
...give his hose a tug. Originally Posted by bb1961
Only tug he can get. He's still trying to master thong removal!

Not to mention he fled to Canada, so he should shut his mouth and quit typing. He's either a lying POS about being in Canada or he's still sticking his stinky nose in other people's business.

Either way: He's a LOSER!
Since you don't know ASSWIPE why are you commenting HoseHummer...yous two must be siamese twins.
Since yous right next to him...give his hose a tug. Originally Posted by bb1961
You’re the dumbest twat on this board, beebsy. Reads his OP, you fucking idiot.

I also believes bumbeaner ate Siamese twins too. Or at least blew them.

How do yous go through life so fucking stupid? Meds and benefits. Yous are too fucking stupid to realize that Trump is taking both away from yous.

Keep sleuthing, idiot.

LOLLING?
  • WTF
  • 02-16-2020, 08:55 AM
WTFF/BobbyMagee is now over 40,000 posts!!!!! What a milestone.

LexusLover 45387
Originally Posted by bambino
Only tug he can get. He's still trying to master thong removal!

Not to mention he fled to Canada, so he should shut his mouth and quit typing. He's either a lying POS about being in Canada or he's still sticking his stinky nose in other people's business.

! Originally Posted by LexusLover
LexyLiar....do you even see your hypocrisy?
You’re the dumbest twat on this board, beebsy. Reads his OP, you fucking idiot.

I also believes bumbeaner ate Siamese twins too. Or at least blew them.

How do yous go through life so fucking stupid? Meds and benefits. Yous are too fucking stupid to realize that Trump is taking both away from yous.

Keep sleuthing, idiot.

LOLLING? Originally Posted by HoeHummer
You’re obviously the dumbest pig on the site. So stupid you received a mega ban and came back as a fake Canadian. YOUS a pathetic loser. A “greased luau pig”.
If WDF had not been banned so many times, he'd already pass Assup.

These frequent poster stats shouldn't be on the front page. It just encourages post ho'ing.

These frequent poster stats shouldn't be on the front page. It just encourages post ho'ing. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I think they’ve both been banned numerous times. The pig probably would have passed Dallas Rain a year ago. But he’s such a loser he can’t keep from getting banned.
You’re the dumbest twat,you fucking idiot.

I'M LOLLING IN PIG SHIT? Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Says the perma-banned ASSUP!!
  • WTF
  • 02-16-2020, 11:05 AM

These frequent poster stats shouldn't be on the front page. It just encourages post ho'ing. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I don't even go on the front page...I log into this shithole, slap you Trump-koolaiders around for a bit and then move on.

I think they’ve both been banned numerous times. The pig probably would have passed Dallas Rain a year ago. But he’s such a loser he can’t keep from getting banned. Originally Posted by bambino
Have you never been banned?
I think they’ve both been banned numerous times. The pig probably would have passed Dallas Rain a year ago. But he’s such a loser he can’t keep from getting banned. Originally Posted by bambino
Hummerhoe is posting at a rate of about 14 a day pretty sad a person has nothing better to do

lolling
You’re obviously the dumbest pig on the site. So stupid you received a mega ban and came back as a fake Canadian. YOUS a pathetic loser. A “greased luau pig”. Originally Posted by bambino
Yous don’t know me, puffalumps. Yous think it’s OK to dust off hackneyed chirps, lardass, to hounds and stalk another poster? Well what’s good for yous is good for me, eh?

Anybody can yank your chain, bumbeaner, if they can onlys find it! I suppose yous can’t access your own horn anymore.

But I have it on good authoritys that yous tend to jump to attention when you’d hear a deep male voice coming from behinds you.

Dives into your own shithole, bumbeaner. Just don’t break anybody else’s finger!