Dilbert, What Happened to Your Twin?

Rudy Giuliani - notice how this piece of fecal debris totally has evaporated from the public view since Moby Dickless was impeached? Dilbert, where’s your brother?
Rudy Giuliani - notice how this piece of fecal debris totally has evaporated from the public view since Moby Dickless was impeached? Originally Posted by Solemate62
He did his job for the public good. Trump's still the POTUS.

Since you do no good for the public, when will you disappear?

There is a surplus of respirators! You can thank Trump!

There is a surplus of respirators! You can thank Trump! Originally Posted by LexusLover
He did ask for his account to be deleted. But he was too stupid to make it happen.
Attachment 871890

Maybe Dumbass Rudi took Trumps advice and stopped drinking the Trump FoolAid.

Couldn’t happen to a more crooked criminal.

Maybe BamBimbo and Co, all you Trump Sheep should do what El Douche wants you to do.

Cheers drink up now

There is a surplus of respirators! You can thank Trump! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Also, plenty of Hospital beds in NYC, and Cuomo has been quoted as saying no one died from a lack of care.

Even Fredo's brother gives Trump credit for helping NYC.
Rudy Giuliani - notice how this piece of fecal debris totally has evaporated from the public view since Moby Dickless was impeached? Dilbert, where’s your brother? Originally Posted by Solemate62
I don't know, he's been mentioned all throughout the media, largely trying to bash him and even disabling his Twitter account for a while over the last couple days.

Do you not pay attention?
Rudy Giuliani - notice how this piece of fecal debris totally has evaporated from the public view since Moby Dickless was impeached? Dilbert, where’s your brother? Originally Posted by Solemate62

i don't have a bro, and rudi is not my bro.

why did you link him to me? We have no connection...