City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: nearby Memorial City
Activities: 2cum, 3cum, bbdt, dfk, fiv, riming, nuru,
duty
Hair Length and Color: long blond hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: athletic with titties and ass maybe both are MM def the titties
tall for a kgirl
Recommendation: Yes
Venus looks HELLA GOOD!!!
I doubt that's her real photo.
Anyone get a response from this place?
It would be nice if they had their r8s on their website and if they offered things like BB.
Can anyone else verify they're legit? Some were saying this place was a scam.

What was the damage?
It was a rival promoter that said it was a scam.

I don’t blame people for not taking the plunge at those prices. Why would you go to a complete unknown for the same price as an established place? At least start off lower then when you get a good customer base slowly raise the prices, if you are that greedy.

It could even be the same people honestly. Who knows
Here's my DD. Unfortunately for their booker, I know Baby she's from Dallas and works San Diego, LV, and Northeast, that's her old working photos and she's not here in Houston. And when confronted he asked for a deposit and that he I would find out. No thanks.

Anyways, I would never pay a deposit upfront or give my ID in this hobby. Too many scams.

Anyways the real baby is working here:

https://www.dreamasian.club/baby-1

She's not here. I'm willing to bet Venus isn't either and I agree to granito's point, bad entry to market strategy.

Smells like a deposit scam to me too, probably some broke dude trying to scam and flip a quick few bucks from desperate mongers.
Dud just stay out. We all know u are a shill for kgfe. Let the people here make their own choice.
Here's my DD. Unfortunately for their booker, I know Baby she's from Dallas and works San Diego, LV, and Northeast, that's her old working photos and she's not here in Houston. And when confronted he asked for a deposit and that he I would find out. No thanks.

Anyways, I would never pay a deposit upfront or give my ID in this hobby. Too many scams.

Anyways the real baby is working here:

https://www.dreamasian.club/baby-1

She's not here. I'm willing to bet Venus isn't either and I agree to granito's point, bad entry to market strategy.

Smells like a deposit scam to me too, probably some broke dude trying to scam and flip a quick few bucks from desperate mongers. Originally Posted by Assmaster88
Looks like that's an old link to Baby. She is not on their schedule anymore. Only Sora, Brianna, and Eve.
Dude ...I have been missing out on this ... thanks
They updated their website with new girls. Has anybody partake?
I texted the number from the website. No response so far (about 4 hours). Is that the correct number?