As I sit in the back of the coffee shop working on my ads.......

Do you think that you could pick me out as the provider? Or just another girl in the corner "working". Had to wait out to find a corner where everyone walking by couldn't see boobies on my screen. LOL

I know we have had several discussions about Starbucks/Dunn Bros provider/client fantasies. I have spotted a few guys who have the provider friendly look
I'd likely simply ogle your boobs for a moment and figure you were another Dallas hottie. I've never been able to sit anywhere and pick out the Providers from all the other beautiful women.
If I had ever meet you I think I would be able to pick you out, but since I never have had the pleasure, I would just think you were another lovely lady for me to mentally undress.... again and again...

Lokii30
So it is easier to pick out potential or possible clients than providers? Well, I guess most guys with a penis are potentials. LOL

And to the person who pm'd me.... Of course you could pick me out, you KNOW me.
  • Gypsy
  • 03-31-2010, 03:37 PM
I have seen many providers at Starbucks. Some that I have seen before who also recognize me, but also many I recognize from their ads and they have no idea who I am. Of course, I am respectful and never say anything to them, but I do enjoy silently checking them out.
Anyone else just get a craving for a latte?
I have spotted a few guys who have the provider friendly look Originally Posted by Lauren Lane
Can't help you on your question, but am really interested in what the "provider friendly look" is.
Do you think that you could pick me out as the provider? Or just another girl in the corner "working". Had to wait out to find a corner where everyone walking by couldn't see boobies on my screen. LOL

I know we have had several discussions about Starbucks/Dunn Bros provider/client fantasies. I have spotted a few guys who have the provider friendly look Originally Posted by Lauren Lane
Sometimes when I am in Starbucks...I wonder the same thing
Can't help you on your question, but am really interested in what the "provider friendly look" is. Originally Posted by Shackleton
I want to know too, so I can cultivate that look.
I have been lucky enough to see you, but of course would be discrete if sipping a coffee next to you. ( subject of many other threads)

Can't speak for guys for obvious reasons, but a couple of provider signs will be loads of self confidence and immediate flirtation.

But yes, generally if the wind is blowing we have a stiffie
Do you think that you could pick me out as the provider? Or just another girl in the corner "working"... Originally Posted by Lauren Lane
Interesting question. I have many thoughts on it. But------how about an experiment.

If you and I arranged to be there at the same time, I wonder if we could pick each other out. That might be fun to try and see what happens.
Where is this Starbucks? lol.
Do you think that you could pick me out as the provider? Or just another girl in the corner "working". Originally Posted by Lauren Lane
You may need to send out an apology...a lot of hot looking women working over in the corner are going to be getting funny looks today.
You may need to send out an apology...a lot of hot looking women working over in the corner are going to be getting funny looks today. Originally Posted by DorkLover
LOL. I see Starbucks will have an influx of men circling lone females today. Hey never know, there may be a love connection today courtesy of Lauren Lane.

Provider Friendly - Male, wedding ring, holds eye contact a tad bit longer than necessary, arranges chair to stare or down right offers to let you sit with him and the other two guys joining him. Pretends to check emails on phone while peering over the phone to steal glances. Makes numerous trips to the men's room ( small bladder, I am sure).
when i lived in new york city, i was at a kinkos [kinky's, as greg's dad in "dharma and greg" used to call it] using their computers to access utopiaGuide.com [the board in the northeast]. a couple of booths away, this blonde hair woman is banging away [literally banging the poor keyboard] typing something.

she looks attractive, so i move computer booths so i can check her out. she's typing posts on utopiaGuide.com!! i go on that site and check out some ads and found out she is a provider in NYC - name of Dallas something or another.

not being a totally gutsy risky guy, i didnt walk over and see if she had time that nite for an appt. should have sent her a PM via that site and see what she would have done.

btw, most of the women in the starbucks i go to are either a) w/ lots of kids w/ them [a blonde w/out a wedding ring but three under 7 yrs at starbuck at midway/nw hwy before the party] or b) w/ another girlfriend chatting about stuff. hardly any women by themselves.

the next time i see a woman alone there, should i walk up and ask "may i pour you another cup of coffee??"