HELP!!!! I finally did my squirting vid and got new photos....BUT....

I don't have the first clue why I can't post them on ECCIE or my website! They appear to be small enough, just can't put them up!!!! Can someone walk me through it?

AND....... I have NO idea how to post a video to a website. OMG!!!!!! when I saw that video.....I GOT TURNED ON!

MUST SEE TO BELIEVE!

Any help will be mutually beneficial.....HELP!!!!!
I can walk you through posting stuff on here but no idea about how your website works .
You should be able to go into your "manage options" or "dash board" from there you should see all your different categories such as; rates, about me, pictures...etc. Click on your edit pics and there should be the option to add new photos. Feel free to pM or call me I will help ya
Here you go Maxie , sorry I couldn't help with showcase. Don't know why some are smaller than others . It's probably the big one that was causing the error that occurred .

AWESOME!!!! Thanks again, you ROCK. You will be paid hansomly for your services.........
Your Welcome Maxie , glad I could help . Hope to see them in the showcase soon .
(AHEM)... and about that video????
Hey post some of US And I need help with my BBBJ video tO Thanks!
Abs I don't think there's any way to post a video without putting it on a host site , and the posting the link . But then your videos on the net and I don't know if you have control of it anymore after that .
Abs I don't think there's any way to post a video without putting it on a host site , and the posting the link . But then your videos on the net and I don't know if you have control of it anymore after that . Originally Posted by DIE HARD
Awww man I guess I just have to give a copy to my regulars and new friends!
Hey chicky, as soon as HE sends me a copy of our HOT girl on girl action- YOU will be the first to know!!!!! I am DYING to see them!!!
  • Steag
  • 08-31-2012, 08:46 PM
Where's the video????????? This conversation has got me all riled up!!
Where's the mayonnaise? Inthinkmthats really what people want to know. Not to mention the shameless use of Fish oil.