Important menu change..I am no longer...

I have tried to post this a few times but found it hard too Anyways... Unfortunately, I have no choice but to make a major menu change for the unforeseen future do to a health issue..(.no worries.. no one but me is affected by this)... Until given the ok I am NO longer FULL SERVICE nor daty friendly while I under go treatment for cervical cancer.
Why I am continuing to work.. the answer is simple bills are do and I dont have insurance.I would have posted this in my ad or showcase but no mention of services are to be posted there...
My prayers are with you. Hang in there.
so sorry to hear this.
my prayers are with you also
Really sorry to hear that Victoria , hope everything is taken care of and you go into remission . My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your loved ones . Best wishes !
Get better soon
Sorry to hear about this.

Best wishes to you, hope that everything goes well.
Oh, my Darlin, I'm so sorry to hear this.
Good luck with your treatments, and I wish you a
very speedy recovery.
Stay strong, and keep yourself surrounded by positive people- You got this girl!
Sorry to hear sweetie. I hope you get better soon.
That's a tough one to deal with Vicki. I am glad you have discovered this disease and are getting medical care. My thoughts and prayers are with you also.
Prayers to you, Vicki Lyn
My prayers are with you. I hope you make a prompt and complete recovery.
my prayers are with you also..
I'm sorry to hear about your health problems, I hope you make a quick and complete recovery.
We have never met but best of luck to you!