Dress Code

OK GUYS***

Do you prefer your provider to be dressed in sexy lingerie or street wear when she greets you?

What about make up.....Tammy Faye or Girl Next Door?

Or DO you NOT even NOTICE???
I prefer multi-part outfits that you can alter to change moods. Start as casual and work up to sexy. Half the fun is discovering what is underneath! Since it is starting to get chilly outside, it is easier to get away with layers on top.

I confess, I have a thing for eyeshadow, but in general I prefer girl-next-door, too.

I confess, I have a thing for eyeshadow Originally Posted by jteamandfriend

You actually know what it's called. One of my boyfriend's liked it too.
Except he didn't know what it was called.

Convo went something like this:

"I like that stuff you paint your eyes with."

"My eyeliner?"

"Which one is that?"

"The black line that goes on my eyelid."

"No not that, the one you paint on."

"Mascara?"

Silence

"The colors, the colors you paint on."

"Oh eyeshadow?"

"Yeah that one, I get them mixed up"

I love how simple men are, and how fascinated they are by women.
Too cute.
I kinda of prefer regular clothes to lingerie actually.... Jeans and a t-shirt can be VERY sexy if the girl knows how to work it. Some make-up is good but not required since it's just gonna get smudged off anyways...
OK GUYS***

Do you prefer your provider to be dressed in sexy lingerie or street wear when she greets you?

What about make up.....Tammy Faye or Girl Next Door?

Or DO you NOT even NOTICE??? Originally Posted by Touchlush
If it's an outcall, don't wear obvious hooker clothes. Or change after you get here. Just don't spend half the session on my nickel getting dressed.

For an incall, why not both? Part of the fun is unwrapping the package.

Wear something over the lingerie to start with. The outer clothing doesn't need to be especially fancy.

Nice, sexy lingerie is great. Especially silky stockings. A garter belt is even better.

We're probably not connoisseurs about quality of lingerie, just so it's sexy, and feels good.

Don't be in a hurry to take it off. Let me unwrap you. Some of it can stay on the whole time, especially the stockings.

As for makeup, I don't care much. Especially not thick pancake makeup. Whatever makes you comfortable.

I like it if you're drenched in perfume, but some people will have problems with the wife, family, coworkers, etc. so ask first. For me, I'd like to smell your fragrance for the rest of the day.
jeans,t-shirt and sneakers, thats freaking hot.dont know why but it is.
  • klutz
  • 09-20-2012, 01:10 AM
Switching it up and keeping it fresh is nice.... I'd love opening the door with a girl in a slutty business outfit.... the next time her wearing lingerie... and another time her wearing a "girl next door, see her in line at subway on a hot day but too shy to flirt" kinda clothes.

Why settle for repetition?
I don't like heavy make up,as for clothing I prefer none.i want that off and out of the way as quickly as possible.
Thanks Guys for all the input.....Seems like Jeans and T are #1

Light make-up.....and Smell ....up tp the individual.

Those out there that have visited ME ....know I am usually the casually dresses girl next door type. Jeans and a T or sundress with little to no make-up.....personally I don't like the smell of make-up.

Again.....THANKS for the input!!
Exactly how one of my convos went lol

You actually know what it's called. One of my boyfriend's liked it too.
Except he didn't know what it was called.

Convo went something like this:

"I like that stuff you paint your eyes with."

"My eyeliner?"

"Which one is that?"

"The black line that goes on my eyelid."

"No not that, the one you paint on."

"Mascara?"

Silence

"The colors, the colors you paint on."

"Oh eyeshadow?"

"Yeah that one, I get them mixed up"

I love how simple men are, and how fascinated they are by women.
Too cute. Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
  • Sire
  • 09-20-2012, 01:20 PM
I would LOVE it if the ladies would open the door in full lingerie. Unfortunately, it rarely happens. Stockings, heels, etc!

I love it when I show up and they're wearing an old t-shirt and sweats. Especially since I just got myself all cleaned, trimmed, and dressed nice for my date. Yea, thanks for thinking of me, and taking your line of work so seriously.
Nice Sirecasm!
EWWWW .....sweats
Sundresses do it for me; if an incall, the Lady greeting me at the door in a loose sundress and barefoot gets the motor purring...wondering what is underneath...the anticipation of finding out..

If an outcall, same as everyone else; dress appropriately, "neighborhood friendly" as I call it.

Light natural makeup, no perfumes, just "shower fresh" soap smell.
I'm simple. Wear a potato sack for all I care as long as it comes of fast and easy and there is the fit, petite body of a Goddess underneath.