Female Condoms

I've noticed some ladies on 411 list that they are female condom friendly. I've never had any experience with one so am curious. Do they feel any better for the guy or is it the same (suck) as a male condom. Any thoughts from the ladies would be appreciated as well.
I don't mind wearing them, it's different but its not tight or uncomfortable like a condom is. Nobody ever asks for them though! I think that with a little warming lube on the inside it would feel better but imagine its like you're fucking a sandwich bag. Am I right dudes?
but imagine its like you're fucking a sandwich bag. Am I right dudes? Originally Posted by LuzMarie
You are right.
I can't find them or I would offer them as well. I think they are interesting, but to be honest I prefer using condoms. I always wanted a custom condom box. I don't know if they still sell them. It came with a measure tape, and a variety of sizes.
I enjoyed some sessions with Sweet Sonya using a FC. It felt a lot better than a regular condom.
You should beable to purchase at a condom store. I believe it is three for around $8. I like using but no one wants too it seems like..........
I find them a lot better than regular condoms. Plus the woman can put one in when you first get started (no erection required!). After you're finished with any foreplay and Mr. Happy is ready, just dive right in. No need to pause and fumble with putting a condom on when you're ready to go. The female condom also can stay in place and be used for multiple pops. I have no idea why they aren't more popular in the Austin area, but I've seen lots of girls using them in Portland and Seattle areas.
I've never tried them but have always wanted to especially in a doubles session so you don't have to pull one off and put another on when you switch ladies.
how good do they work with squirters and super wet women?
I find them a lot better than regular condoms. Plus the woman can put one in when you first get started (no erection required!). After you're finished with any foreplay and Mr. Happy is ready, just dive right in. No need to pause and fumble with putting a condom on when you're ready to go. The female condom also can stay in place and be used for multiple pops. I have no idea why they aren't more popular in the Austin area, but I've seen lots of girls using them in Portland and Seattle areas. Originally Posted by ChuckLumley
I agree. If you get the thing lubed up on the inside It can feel like there's nothing there at all. Seems to feel better in certain positions, like Miss.
Probably hasn't caught on mostly do to the cost and they look a little funny which can put some people off.
For a guy that doesn't want to use a male condom this could be a viable solution for the lady's.
I would love for more guys to request them with me...........
I've heard you shouldn't use a male and female condom together as the friction could cause a 4 alarm snatch fire. Careful ladies I'd hate to see that happen to most of you!!!
I've never tried them but have always wanted to especially in a doubles session so you don't have to pull one off and put another on when you switch ladies. Originally Posted by homer13

That's an interesting idea.
One of my favorites used up the last of my 15-pack supply during her most recent visit. I have used them with 4 ladies and in two doubles with both women wearing one so I could quickly move from one to another without removing and replacing a male condom. They are particularly good for that.

As to the way they feel, my perception is that they are slightly better feeling than wearing a male condom but not dramatically so. I think the wide spread impression that an FC feels like "doing it in a baggie" is due to the polyurethane formerly used in the first model female condom. Those were also said to have made a "rustling" sound while in use. The current model, the FC2, is made of nitrile, an increasingly popular material for protective gloves, partly because no one is allergic to it, unlike latex.

All four women had no problem inserting the condom and there were no problems with it staying in place, although I was, of course, doing my best to keep it pushed in as far as possible I gather that wearing one deadens the feel for the ladies somewhat but if you want to try alternate stokes for alternate partners there is no safe substitute.

I imagine ladies might find using the FC2 less stressful in that it is not easy trying to put a conventional condom on a penis that is only partly erect whereas if he could get it in without a condom he can get it in with an FC2 safely in place inside her. The teenagers from Dallas who only do CBJ must find the middle-aged and older customers (most of them) a shock and trial if they are used to raging teenage boys as partners.

Where to buy? Here is one source:
http://www.amazon.com/FC2-Female-Con...+female+condom
Cindies sells them here in town.