What is a WK?

I personally would love to know what everyone's definition of a White Knight is. From both a guy and girl's perspective. I also challenge Whispers to put down his definition because we all know that he knows it all and if he doesn't agree, it's wrong. Here's mine. I'm sure there are some, especially the vets, who would put everything that I've written as being a WK.

Is:

- someone who blindly defends a NCNS. There will be exceptions like the lady got in a car accident so she wasn't able to text/call.
- someone who tries to divulge ROS or ML info in return for favors

Is not:

- someone who treats everyone(guys and ladies) with respect and common courtesy
- someone who gives praise to a lady whether it be her looks, personality, or skills
  • E2
  • 09-27-2012, 10:24 AM
That's easy. A White Knight is an Ass Hole.
So based on your definition, all the vets here who call others WKs are themselves really WKs. I feel enlightened now.

That's easy. A White Knight is an Ass Hole. Originally Posted by ThrillBill88
No. I said nothing about "all vets." You asked what's a "White Knight." I replied, he's an Ass Hole/they are Ass holes. Do you speak English as a second language?
Do you? You obviously couldn't grasp my English response. If a WK is an asshole, can't it also be assumed that an asshole is a WK? And your response isn't remotely close to a definition. My response was obviously sarcasm to your useless response. Do you really think that I was enlightened? So do you speak English as a second language? You really want to start with racial insults now?

No. I said nothing about "all vets." You asked what's a "White Knight." I replied, he's an Ass Hole/they are Ass holes. Do you speak English as a second language? Originally Posted by ThrillBill88
Do you? You obviously couldn't grasp my English response. If a WK is an asshole, can't it also be assumed that an asshole is a WK? And your response isn't remotely close to a definition. My response was obviously sarcasm to your useless response. Do you really think that I was enlightened? So do you speak English as a second language? You really want to start with racial insults now? Originally Posted by txAustin202
Sorry but I have to go with Bill here. Tx you're just not getting it.

The fact that all WK's are assholes does not automatically mean one can assume all assholes are WK's.
In fact most assholes haven't got a clue what a WK is.

TxAustin your comment makes about as much sense as saying "Since all rapist are criminals then one can naturally assume that all criminals are rapists".

I'm sure you would agree that such a narrow assessment of criminals would show some slight degree of retardation. I hope that clarifies. BTW I'm not calling you retarded but I am saying you are very nice.
I'll make it easy for you, look in a mirror.
Did you miss the sarcasm part? I am actually calling the vets calling everyone else a WK assholes in a roundabout way.

Sorry but I have to go with Bill here. Tx you're just not getting it.

The fact that all WK's are assholes does not automatically mean one can assume all assholes are WK's.
In fact most assholes haven't got a clue what a WK is.

TxAustin your comment makes about as much sense as saying "Since all rapist are criminals then one can naturally assume that all criminals are rapists".

I'm sure you would agree that such a narrow assessment of criminals would show some slight degree of retardation. I hope that clarifies. BTW I'm not calling you retarded but I am saying you are very nice. Originally Posted by Codybeast
What's wrong? Can't intelligently articulate anything in English?

I'll make it easy for you, look in a mirror. Originally Posted by ThrillBill88
  • Sire
  • 09-27-2012, 02:10 PM
This thread is stupid, and isn't accomplishing anything. IMHO.

Let it go man....

White Knight = a guy who falls in love with a provider, and as a result defends her actions when she is in the wrong and feeds her inside information in an attempt to get her to feel the same way about him, but that's just my opinion I could be wrong.
What's wrong? Can't intelligently articulate anything in English? Originally Posted by txAustin202
I stand corrected. You're not an ass-hole, you're a dumb-ass. My mistake. Want me to type slower so you can understand?
White Knight = a guy who falls in love with a provider, and as a result defends her actions when she is in the wrong and feeds her inside information in an attempt to get her to feel the same way about him, but that's just my opinion I could be wrong. Originally Posted by actionman98
totally agree...
You're hilarious man. You're the one that can't understand English but calling me a dumbass? The only thing that you picked out of what I said was that you didn't say "all the vets" which was the least important thing.

I stand corrected. You're not an ass-hole, you're a dumb-ass. My mistake. Want me to type slower so you can understand? Originally Posted by ThrillBill88