Responding to Reviews

Hey y'all,
I don't know where I missed that I couldn't post on my reviews. I have before and the other day when I may have said something to ruffle someones feathers, instead of being an adult a few of you choose to "flag" me. Your football terms, too cute. But it didn't answer my question. So thankfully a friend did. Now I know.

But really really.... This is supposed to be an exchange, or at least I thought it was. Look I will be nice and I am sweet, so can y'all be the same??? Hummmm??

This isn't the first board I ever came to. If you knew of the NVbrothel Board from 10 years ago, well it wasn't like this. We all got along for the most part and when a lady asked a question we got an answer. Not some bullshit.

Thanks and lets remember to be kind to one another. The way a few of you treated me the other day was so not cool. I am not new to this industry. I have been around for a long time. And thanks for all of y'all who have given me reviews. They are all consistent. Also every session is different. No two are the same. Just like people. Anyways, have a good day everyone.
Betty
PSW1995
I don't know where I missed that I couldn't post on my reviews.

I think they are posted in the forum rules.

But really really.... This is supposed to be an exchange, or at least I thought it was. Look I will be nice and I am sweet, so can y'all be the same??? Hummmm??

There is lots of information that is exchanged.

This isn't the first board I ever came to. If you knew of the NVbrothel Board from 10 years ago, well it wasn't like this. Originally Posted by PSW1995
That was 10 years ago. Plenty of changes in the world in that time. The price of gas,etc. Why would a hobby board be any different?

Btw... this isn't NV

sixx
Ladies have never been allowed.to respond to any review in the review section.That for the men only to share info..

If something is wrong with.your.review like the session never happened then you can report it or start.a co_ed thread with your side but sometimes even that looks bad in some guys eyes...

You live...learn ...make mistakes and move on
PSW1995,
When you became a Verified Provider you were sent a PM that containing a very long welcome letter. We usually put a notation at the top to "PLEASE READ CAREFULLY".

Some of our new ladies do read them but based on the "mistakes" made by newly Verified Providers most do not even bother. Then we get a PM asking us why we were so mean, or saying I didn't know that, no one told me that, etc. Or we get a thread where someone has had their feelings hurt because they were chastized for overstepping one of our posting guidelines.

We (Staff) know that mistakes do happen and that is why we issue a lot of "courtesy warnings" instead of more stringent forms of discipline and for the most part most of the ladies are apologetic and usually pretty gracious because they realize that even though they were not aware of the guideline, it existed nonetheless.

Going back to the welcome letter I mentioned in the first paragraph, it does contain the following:

Review boards are present in every city's forum listing. You are more than welcome to visit these areas and read the public portion of reviews, however, the Verified Provider usergroup has been restricted from posting in reply to any review in these forums. If you wish to dispute a review, or have a need to share information pertaining to a review, please contact one of our staff members for further instruction.

This statement is not completely accurate as the syatem does not prevent you from posting in the Review Forums, but it is clear that you are not supposed to. Just in case, I will re-send the welcome letter to you VIA the PM system.

I am all for everyone being nice. I will be happy to answer any question that you may have if I have the knowledge that you seek and if I don't I will do my very best to find it for you. Please understand that no one was being mean and ugly. They are just usually surprised when a lady posts where she is not suppossed to.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
First I know this isnt NV, I was making a reference. Besides that board is nopw long gone. And I am well aware that things change over the years. All I was saying that when I asked and said that I was confused all I got was more bullshit. Also since I have JUST been verifyed now I know. I am willing to move on, but really hold back with the bullshit. Sixx that is for you. I don't need the "times changes" bs. I am full aware at how the times change. In fact they change so much I have to adjust what I ask for. Thanks for the input y'all.

PSW1995
Betty
First I know this isnt NV, I was making a reference. Besides that board is nopw long gone. And I am well aware that things change over the years. All I was saying that when I asked and said that I was confused all I got was more bullshit. Also since I have JUST been verifyed now I know. I am willing to move on, but really hold back with the bullshit. Sixx that is for you. I don't need the "times changes" bs. I am full aware at how the times change. In fact they change so much I have to adjust what I ask for. Thanks for the input y'all.

PSW1995
Betty Originally Posted by PSW1995

You are the one with bullshit. I was actually being nice. You claim you have around for 10 years, etc.... well then read the rules of a board that you are joining to help run a biz. You made a rookie mistake plain and simple

sixx
Um no I am not the one with bullshit. I have been around for ten years I don't care if you believe me or not. I am not out to ruin anything. And I couldn't tell you were being nice because it was not the way it came off. What ever I am not here to argue with you. I accept the fact that I made a rookie mistake on this board. Shit happens. Have a nice night.
Why not let providers post in reviews?
Why not let providers post in reviews? Originally Posted by Still Looking
cuz dis is man shit!
next thing you know theyll be wantin to drive and vote.
like its some damn reality show
text 1 800 obama to vote
or
1 800 romney to vote
remember vote early and vote often!!!
Where the hell have you been. All my favorite people on here just up and disappeared (or got banned)
And you guys wonder why so many providers dislike this board.......What a nice, warm Austin welcome to our on-line community. Pretty harsh. I know Betty and she's a sweetheart.

Now you all can jump my shit for defending her..another wonderful trait of this board.

FG
I think most responses to reviews are a waste.

I have advocated for removing the capability mainly because a review boils down to "facts" that only those who were there can verify, and opinion.

The exchange between PSW1995 and sixxbach on this thread has changed my mind.

For reviews, I want the following:
  1. The reviewed provider is able to see the full review and respond to it, and all other posts in the thread. The reviewer has the same ability.
  2. Everyone else can respond to the review (and the review only). However, their response will be limited to choosing one of the following: "I believe it." or "I don't believe it."
  3. Everyone else can only post once per review.
  • Sire
  • 09-29-2012, 03:54 PM
I agree. It would make things a hell of a lot more fun!

Where the hell have you been. All my favorite people on here just up and disappeared (or got banned) Originally Posted by homer13
Why not make some NEW favorites??

And you guys wonder why so many providers dislike this board.......What a nice, warm Austin welcome to our on-line community. Pretty harsh. I know Betty and she's a sweetheart.

Now you all can jump my shit for defending her..another wonderful trait of this board.

FG Originally Posted by FGarvin
Fucking White Knight!

I think most responses to reviews are a waste.

I have advocated for removing the capability mainly because a review boils down to "facts" that only those who were there can verify, and opinion.

The exchange between PSW1995 and sixxbach on this thread has changed my mind.

For reviews, I want the following:
  1. The reviewed provider is able to see the full review and respond to it, and all other posts in the thread. The reviewer has the same ability.
  2. Everyone else can respond to the review (and the review only). However, their response will be limited to choosing one of the following: "I believe it." or "I don't believe it."
  3. Everyone else can only post once per review.
Originally Posted by JohnBrown7

You WANT?? Very demanding.

You don't even have a single review. And you're telling the MODs what you want. That's awesome!
Fucking White Knight! Originally Posted by Sire
You're confusing me with some one who gives a shit about what you think. Thank you for reiterating my point.
  • Sire
  • 09-29-2012, 04:15 PM
You're confusing me with some one who gives a shit about what you think. Thank you for reiterating my point. Originally Posted by FGarvin
It was a lil joke Fred, made to reiterate your point.