Seriously? There's no mod bias?

I got infractions for thread hijack and insults. How many threads are hijacked every day and how many people are insulted every day? My insult was writing STFU. Don't mess with the luncheon crew.
It's not like this only in Austin...f*ck em !
  • ztonk
  • 10-01-2012, 06:52 AM
Since, you brought this up publicly, txAustin202... how about browsing your recent post history and explaining to the similarly biased members here how your posts in a thread entitled Poll: Do you think it's a good idea to use your credit card at a strip club? are on topic, insightful, and not insulting?

Link to posts by txAustin202

And from that same poll thread, you said:
Unlike you, my life doesn't revolve around this board or the people on it. Originally Posted by txAustin202
Really? That wasn't obvious to me based on your posting history. But again, I'm obviously biased...

ztonk
AustinModStaff

(txAustin202's post history included below)
I wonder if there is some connection to the bigger the muscles, the bigger the whiner?

If you are going to knowingly break the rules, don't bitch and whine about the consequences

sixx
You still didn't answer the question. How often are both the thread hijack and insulting others rule used to issue infractions? Or do you only reserve those for people who stand up to your crew? This place is full of people slinging insults. And I guess it's thread hijack for not letting idiots twist your words. Did you give Homer and Absolutely infractions for talking about unsolicited texts in a thread about when to stop seeing a provider?
Based on the insulting others rule, you should have been banned long ago but you are still here. What does that say?

I wonder if there is some connection to the bigger the muscles, the bigger the whiner?

If you are going to knowingly break the rules, don't bitch and whine about the consequences

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
Yep thread hijacking ect ect i get infractions often
Mostly for being honest!

Fyi * unsolicited texts ARE a GOOD reason to stop seeing a provider! *Due to safety and discretion!*
I should start a thread, make up all sort of lies about others, and when they defend themselves report them for thread hijack.

Yep thread hijacking ect ect i get infractions often
Mostly for being honest! Originally Posted by Absolutely
Have the infractions altered your life in any way? Have they cost you time, money, board access etc...?

Possibly there is bias. Possibly not. No matter where you go, whether it be at the workplace or here people are human and there is always going to be some degree of bias.

Why does it really matter on a hooker board with a bunch of aliases all of whom (Myself included) spend too much damn time logged on.

If I had more disposable income I'd be doing more fucking than posting.
My lame excuse is now that I'm between Gf's aside from work and exercise I really do need a life.
I just rescued a puppy so that helps. When in a relationship I go months or years without logging in.

If the infractions Really bother you there are several options.

a) Pull a DH and have a board break down.
b) Post far less and fuck alot more.
c) Hit the gym and use that frustration to beat your personal best.
d) Take a self imposed board break to regroup (I've done it often). A good sign that it might be time for a break is when we find ourselves taking the board too seriously.
e) Figure out what type of persona the mods must like and change who you are lol
f) You fill in ..................
There is bias all over this board.

From free or discounted sessions in exchange for instant "verified provider" status to protection from bad reviews .... To preferred male posters being able to post whatever because they all hang out at strip clubs together....

It has happened, it will continue to happen, and nothing is going to change.

Personally I'd like to be one of them!
I should start a thread, make up all sort of lies about others, and when they defend themselves report them for thread hijack. Originally Posted by txAustin202
It doesn't sound like you understand what thread hijack means. If you start a topic about something and they defend themselves they are not hijacking they are on topic. Thread hijack is when the topic is one thing and "you" talk about something entirely different like in Z's example of Credit cards at a strip club and you are just bashing and insulting and not talking about credit cards.
Have the infractions altered your life in any way? Have they cost you time, money, board access etc...?

Possibly there is bias. Possibly not. No matter where you go, whether it be at the workplace or here people are human and there is always going to be some degree of bias.

Why does it really matter on a hooker board with a bunch of aliases all of whom (Myself included) spend too much damn time logged on.

My lame excuse is now that I'm between Gf's aside from work and exercise I really do need a life.
I just rescued a puppy so that helps. When in a relationship I go months or years without logging in.

d) Take a self imposed board break to regroup (I've done it often). A good sign that it might be time for a break is when we find ourselves taking the board too seriously.
e) Figure out what type of persona the mods must like and change who you are lol
f) You fill in .................. Originally Posted by Codybeast
+1
I understand what it means. You took something that I said to you in another thread, used it as an example in your credit card thread but twisted it. I politely told you that I made no mention of credit cards and even politely elaborated. You like usual respond back with your I'm never wrong attitude. I never said I didn't hijack the thread. I asked the question of how often this is enforced. To use a baseball analogy, if you are going to have a big strike zone, be consistent.

It doesn't sound like you understand what thread hijack means. If you start a topic about something and they defend themselves they are not hijacking they are on topic. Thread hijack is when the topic is one thing and "you" talk about something entirely different like in Z's example of Credit cards at a strip club and you are just bashing and insulting and not talking about credit cards. Originally Posted by homer13
What can I say. I have low tolerance for bs and for people who like to talk trash and hide behind jokes and smiley faces. Just because someone is sitting behind a computer it doesn't make them any less of a bully. It's this attitude of letting a-holes be a-holes that allows this place to be hostile. Same thing in the real world where people complain but don't want to get involved.

f) You fill in .................. Originally Posted by Codybeast