How much would you sell them for?

So I have had some request to pay for my panties. I am not sure how to g about this.....

I mean only wear victoria secret panties so I could sell them what I paid for them but normally I really like them so double the price?

I just dont know how to go about the pricing of this stuff....thoughts??
1 million dollars
If I come lay some pipe I'm just taking a pair
Ive been wondering the same thing!!! Maybe if I offered them for sale they wouldnt get stolen anymore! Sheesh! VS panties are at minimum $11/ Pair. I think $20 is fair for having to go replace them, so long as they aren't paired with a bra. Thats just not going to happen!
Ive been wondering the same thing!!! Maybe if I offered them for sale they wouldnt get stolen anymore! Sheesh! VS panties are at minimum $11/ Pair. I think $20 is fair for having to go replace them, so long as they aren't paired with a bra. Thats just not going to happen! Originally Posted by LittleMiss
Common now you can use it as a tax write off. It's a variable cost added to each session. A small memento of a great time.

Now bring that fine ass down to Austin so I can paint it and swipe a nice panty-bra set.
Are they edible?
Someone out there in hobbyland must have an ad posted somewhere to use as a gauge.

Personally I can't relate as to why anyone would steal or buy them but there's clearly a market.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpLNoPAHzog

http://www.xojane.com/it-happened-to...as-terrible-it
If he's a repeat customer give it to him?
i would buy them.
but i dont think theyll fit me
Crusty panties with hair and perfume brings a premium
More so...if they're edible.
Offer them as a prize in the holiday raffle... along with a date with you, of course.
  • jf
  • 10-01-2012, 04:26 PM
@Fratelli that is a good idea,,,,,,hmmm
More so...if they're edible. Originally Posted by ThrillBill88