Which makes you hotter?

So I've been thinking for a while, do guys like when they get a strip tease before getting the party started? Or is it better getting straight to buisness?
Ash, its always fun to tease, its a form of foreplay to most guys, I personally enjoy watching a lady slowly undress or seductively dance and undress for me, adds a touch of excitement and anticipation...
Doing a strip tease shows that you are comfortable with your body and look and you know guys like them too. That kind of confidence is more of a turn on to me than the actual strip tease.

For foreplay, I prefer massage and plain old making out, but I like it all!
Strip tease is great, especially if you are good at it. It can give you the aspect of a club but then you can take it to the next step by by both getting completely unclothed and still continuing the dance. That would be sexy and increase the IOP. My opinion is just to keep it proportional to the meeting length and read the responses of the customer. Tease, but be ready to move on to other foreplay or the main event.
Any kind of foreplay is good,but a honest,non flaky,and a non wanna B provider is even better !
for a sixty minute session a strip tease is fine but it better be a fast one For a 30 minute I expect us both to be stripping down as soon as the donation hits the end table.
Gentlemen, before any of you gets too attached, check out the Alert thread on this girl from last week. I'm not saying...I'm just saying.
She's back after that stunt? Now that's what I call some seriously HUGE balls.

I prefer getting straight to business AFTER I hide my money and double secure the front and back doors.
Strip tease dances allow too much opportunity for a known cash n dasher to bolt with my money.
She's back after that stunt? Now that's what I call balls.

I prefer getting straight to business AFTER I hide my money and double bolt the door. Originally Posted by Codybeast
Ha ha.. good one and very true.. I've read the alerts on this one as well. Not sure why anyone would want to risk seeing her again.
She started this thread to get attention to those who maybe have not seen the THIEF ALERT on her.Ashley I think you need to stick to backpage, thats where most of the thieves are !!
Rubbing your butt tits on my thing.
Every business meeting at my job starts out with a strip dance. My boss is really getting annoyed by now since Im the one always stripping...
  • Sire
  • 10-04-2012, 01:08 AM
Martian Dude, sometimes you're just hilarious.
Martian Dude, sometimes you're just hilarious. Originally Posted by Sire
I was just thinking the same thing. He had me giggling in his post about the daty contest.
  • Sire
  • 10-04-2012, 01:27 AM
I was just thinking the same thing. He had me giggling in his post about the daty contest. Originally Posted by countryx3levi
He's a riot a lot of the time.

Like a mini Carl.