CoEd will now be hosting auditions for a NEW Village Idiot. Step up and apply here. Give us your best presentation as to why YOU should make the cut! A poll will be compiled later of top candidates.

Please note: If you have more than 15 accumulated points you are not eligible to apply.

We need some consistency in the entertainment and your ability to "last" long enough to endear yourself is a necessity.

A Panel of Celebrity Judges will be convened to aid in the selection process but the community shall have last say.

Carl has been asked to vet all candidates.

In addition to the undying attention of some of the boards more prolific posters, (and an assortment of prizes selected especially for YOU), the winner will be offered the prestigious position AustinKboy filled last year as Elf for the Christmas fundraiser. Before you laugh it off you should know he was able to purchase EIGHT (8) overpriced sessions while wearing the green tights! There may be a Television Commercial opportunity as well!
PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME!

Austin Kboy was my idol but I don't want to overpay and I don't have enough money to hobby AND buy flowers, wine, etc.

But I don't think that his green tights are quite large enough so never mind!

Dayum! That was fun while it lasted. Time for another glass of wine.

G
If nominated, I will not run.
If elected, I will not serve.
If it takes a village, then there must be an idiot in there somewhere.
Whatever DieHard's new handle(s) is/are.
Whatever DieHard's new handle(s) is/are. Originally Posted by BananaStan
Welcome back. And here we were all thinking you died lol.
  • Carl
  • 10-03-2012, 02:05 AM

Carl has been asked to vet all candidates. Originally Posted by Whispers
I've been keeping an eagle eye on potential nominees. Nothing gets past me. NOTHING! I will scrutinize all of you wanna-bes within an inch of ya muthafuckin' lives!

Carl please take my photo down.
Lmfao.... One question austinfunandfit- how did you get two wet spots on your sweat pants?
I accidently put em on backwards give me a break.