Your psycho wife or girlfriend

Guys, if you have a psycho wife or girlfriend for goodness sakes, clear out your phone logs and text messages. Better yet, get a damn hobby phone.

This is the business of pleasure and we have an agreement of discretion. Meaning, I don't contact you after you leave and YOU ONLY contact me if you want to play. It also means, YOU keep your crazy ass wives or girlfriends from finding your phone and contacting me. It's NOT cool and providers deserve their privacy just like you do.

If your area code ends in zero and you've contacted me lately, your crazy ass ole lady and is pissed and keeps harassing me. Handle your business, please.

Off my bitch box now.

Thanks
lol....

I can only imagine how that must be to get calls like that. Hang in there beautiful!

Thank you. Thank goodness I have call block because the bi*ch was really pissing me off. LOL
  • BLM69
  • 08-07-2013, 04:28 PM
I can imagine the ass whooping the guy got. lol
I'm sure life isn't fun for him right now. Kind serves him right for being so wreckless.
I have had two irate women contact me, non-stop for weeks. They damn near drove me crazy. Their SO's were apologetic and extremely embarrassed. Hobby phones or google voice is a MUST! I even had another provider, she is no longer around, email me to basically stake her claim on a client. Hooker world is interesting indeed!
It sure is Kendall....

I hope this thread serves as a reminder that hobbyist need to keep track of their phones.
Better yet guys!!! put a lock code on all phones - yours and your hobby phone. AND a passcode an any laptops that you may hobby on!!! Then have an excuse when your SO finds your hobby phone or computer but can't get into them. Have a preplanned excuse - that the phone/computer is your friends and he left it in the car or the golf cart - what ever and have the friend know about the play!! I don't have to worry about a SO - but I cover for some of my friends!!! I even make up fake Am erican expr ess statements for the dumb assess! Most of them are not even happy in their marriage - so why the hell stay in it!!!! HOBBY ON!!
I just always say I own my own house cleaning business if this happens. Keeps you and him out of trouble. Say perhaps someone had called my number by mistake and I never text explicit text anyways.
Lock code...absolutely. If she wants to know why, tell her prying eyes at the workplace don't need to see your personal shit.

If she wants to see what you've been texting, delete them as u leave the office.

Or...get a hobby phone and hide the fucker.
Maybe, It was psycho man who pretended he was his wife!!
+1 Amber had a good provider once and conducted herself in that manner love her to this day. It is true we men get very dumb after relations so don't fault us to much shit happens be a dear would you
Oh, I didn't say anything to her but it doesn't mean I like to be harassed either.
kaylee, if he was that careless, just start crying and say "he didn't
mention a wife. What am I going to do now? I'm pregnant". A hobby phone will look cheap then.
if some crazy has sent a txt, call, or email.. then they have unknowingly given you all the info you need to umm, well give them a bad day, lol.. depending on what line you are willing to cross to get even I can show u