Is Wakeup as messy as the hookers he hates?

OK folks, I posted the poll, which has now been deleted, regarding Peaches and his mess in here earlier by accident. I meant to post it in the Houston sandbox. At the request of some one who shall remain anonymous, I have been asked to re-post my poll about Peaches.

Here you go:

I really do need to be on my way as much as I’ve loved knowing you all. So instead of a Farewell to Thee thread that has been done before, I thought I’d do a farewell poll. I know; I know. Some of you are going to say you forgot Option Number Three: Go away bitch and never return because you are old, bitter, fat, ugly, mean to whore-hating whore-mongers, etc. But I kind of like it the way I wrote it so I don’t think I’ll amend the poll if you don’t mind.

So my question really is simple. Do you think that Wakeup is as much a drama queen that enjoys his man-meltdowns and is in general just as messy as the whores he hates so very much? Is he much more interested in being a bitter whore-hating whore monger than his fellows that are here to monger and have a good time? I think he is. What do you all think? The poll is anonymous so there will be no repercussions from the Peanut Gallery such as:

· Rear assaults – false rumors, otherwise known as lies, flank maneuvers spread about you.
· Flanking maneuvers – where the said Gallery encourages you to melt down or bides your kinship in an effort to derail you.
· Full frontal assaults – where, well, the Gallery is just a blatant asshole. You know calling you fat, telling you don’t bother coming, whatever.

Feel free to include your favorite Peaches story if you like.

Enjoy -

P.S. I'm not inclined to write two polls, but if I were, I'd have done one for his little dog too. But, I'm not inclined.

P.P.S - You can see the other poll here: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1054611581#po st1054611581
You're not inclined to write two polls...yet you write two polls, in two different forums...you're a genius baby...

P.S.-THIS is your swan song? Two polls about me? I love you too honey.
Am I the only one who thinks Olivia is WU? Surely, only he could possibly be that obsessed with him.
You're not inclined to write two polls...yet you write two polls, in two different forums...you're a genius baby...

P.S.-THIS is your swan song? Two polls about me? I love you too honey. Originally Posted by Wakeuр

More lies. What I said and you are trying to take out of context is I’m not inclined to write a poll about your little love slave also. I also said I was asked to re-post my thread I started in the wrong forum.
Am I the only one who thinks Olivia is WU? Surely, only he could possibly be that obsessed with him. Originally Posted by tracer

I can assure you tracer we are not one and the same. Unlike Peaches:
  • I’ve never been fat or had muffin pants in my whole life.
  • I’m not homely.
  • I am not a liar.
  • I don’t spread rumors about people for entertainment.
  • I do not derail people’s reputations.
  • I do not impede them from earning a living.
  • I am not a bully.
  • I don’t beg the cool kids for attention.
  • I do not go around proclaiming from the highest mountain top that I’m smart.
  • I don’t run my mouth about how much money I have.
  • I have not, am not and never shall be a shill for and in love with anyone that uses me.
  • I do not try to garner friends and support from the community by leaning out the Support Our Troops Campaign.
  • And I don’t brag about how many people I’ve killed or how I’ve survived multiple, direct RPG attacks like I’m some kind of super-fucking-hero.
All I’m asking tracer is this: Is Peaches as messy as the whores he hates? Just one simple, easy question.
Perhaps you are unaware what forum you are posting in here?

http://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=5
#31 - Often times in the hobby arena, members may display a tendency towards bringing their conflicts with other members to the board. This will be strongly discouraged and swift effort will be made to put it to rest. Additionally, staff will make every effort to stay uninvolved in conflicts and disputes between members off the board except in such cases where the board becomes directly affected.
Let's consider this as the strong discouragement, you know what the next step is I'm sure.

Or if you don't like that, then there is this whole bit
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!
Is this topic hobby-related?
Perhaps you are unaware what forum you are posting in here?

http://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=5

Let's consider this as the strong discouragement, you know what the next step is I'm sure.

Or if you don't like that, then there is this whole bit

Is this topic hobby-related? Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
I would imagine so. He says he hobbies. However, I deleted the post when I realized I posted it in the National Sandbox, but I was asked by a moderator to re-post it. Perhaps you may want to get with the moderator. Would you like me to forward the PM to you? All things being equal, I'm fine moving the entire discussion over to the Houston Sandbox what with essence's thread about me and the other thread it's a bit bothersome.

what with essence's thread about me and the other thread it's a bit bothersome.
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
It's like Basil Fawlty and the Germans and the war - 'you started it'!!!
It's like Basil Fawlty and the Germans and the war - 'you started it'!!! Originally Posted by essence
I fucking LOVE that episode!!!! You invaded Poland LOL.
And when it has been determined that he is indeed messier than the whores he hates, then what?
And when it has been determined that he is indeed messier than the whores he hates, then what? Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
Then we start another 'I'm messier than yours' game.
And when it has been determined that he is indeed messier than the whores he hates, then what? Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
Ol' Ho' declares victory and leaves, once and for all?
If it means the Thunderfucks® end, then by George I would say he's the messiest bitch around...messier than all these whores put together.

I saw rear assaults above, alas I was not inclined to see the definition, butt it sounds interesting.
I wasn't aware that I had all the answers. But since you ask. Nothing really. It's just a bit of fun we're all having.

Chica, what's the ruling on this thread here?

Chica, what's the ruling on this thread here?
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
Its your thread, you make the call.
Does it violate the board guidelines? Is it off-topic for the forum you started it in?