Looking for doubles partner.

Looking for a doubles partner who would Be interested in playing and working together. I'm honest, truthful, drama&b.s. free!!

I'm not your average working gal. I treat people fairly, nice, sweet, and very generous.

I don't mind sharing and like to have a good time.
It seems wherever I go,there is always someone who has to bring the GOOD ones down.
I just need a cute gal,who either wants to learn,needs exposure, or just needs a real friend.

I have personal references.
I'm open to UTRs, bi curious, or anyone who is interested.
Thanks for reading!
Okay, right up front, I'm not a "cute gal", and not bi-curious on my part. But I still volunteer.
I have never done a double's in the hobby but I know that SexyChloe has good taste and will pick a good partner. Good luck in your search. Once I get that itch for a double I'll be sure to look SexyChloe up.

Rrabbit6926
I agree with rrabbit, cannot go wrong with SexyChloe. Has always been a class act.
Hey sexy lady! This is brunettebabe Kara. I am visiting PCB. I would love to be a part of doubles if you're still looking. 8502389644. Your brunettebabe Kara
Sign me up for Brunettebabe Kara and Chloe, I will need to eat a couple of boxes of Wheaties and have a few IV's beforehand. But SIGN ME UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SexKittenKara,

If your interested in becoming a verified provider pls contact one of the mods, and we'll get you all set up. You running a review special?

Rrabbit6926
This is the same Kara that was on her months ago. She is just visiting the area for a little bit. I think she and Chloe may have already done doubles in the past. I know this. If there ever was a chance to doubles with these two girls, I'd do it in a heartbeat. Then I could die right then and there as my life would have been fulfilled