Is it possible....

to establish a date with a lovely lady with only email communications just prior to a date?

I am married and I do worry about being found out but increasing the chances by communicating on the phone has me worried. I can stealth the emails, but the phone calls are a bit risky and I do not wish to take the chance. Pay phones are becoming somewhat obsolete or is that the answer? Would any ladies consider the chance/opportunity for me or others? I respect your safety and I know it would be odd. It would for me but could the phone call(possibly from work or a friends house) happen in the beginning, like during the verified process and from there on out, only emails? I have taken the chance though a few times this past year and I know playing the percentages will come back and bite me.

I have googled a few numbers from some ladies I want to see and bam, the search results would reveal my intentions for sure if anyone followed the numbers trail. I am rather young 41yo and I do not want to ruin my somewhat new relationship with one phone call but "the hobby" I feel will save my marriage in the long run since I married a somewhat straight and narrow type of girl, whereas for myself I ventured all over the place prior to getting married and my desire to get a bit risque is too overwhelming to just sit back and eat hamburger everyday(comment I made on another thread).

I would appreciate any suggestions or comments from the ladies and gentlemen.

max
byzantine architecture...
I suggest you get yourself a 'pay as you go' type phone and using it exclusively for your private life.
I suggest you get yourself a 'pay as you go' type phone and using it exclusively for your private life. Originally Posted by justabloke
bingo...

tracphone or H2O (big lots has a prepaid H20 razor (AT&T) for $25...)
Actually, yes it is quite possible. You will find some ladies do not like to give their number out til screened and even then prefer communication via email til that day.

Please, correct me if I'm wrong but I believe Maci Lynn likes this. I do as well. I believe Sexy Roxanne and Genesis Nicole are fine with this as well. ( Ladies, if I am wrong please correct me.) These are a variety of ladies that come to mind but there are many many more. Check reviews.The reviews would state something like "phone number: Given after screening." If you see that chances are she is good with or prefers emails.
As long as you can be screened to yours and the ladies comfort level.Email only can be done..I have done it a few times
You are correctamundo Maxeen as far as I go!
well... if your SO doesnt trust you enough that theyre searching through your phone records, there is no trust and if theres no trust, there shouldnt be a relationship. that being said, ill see someone with just email communication. or texting. i dont like talking on the phone.
I am ok with email exchange, for the screening etc.
I usually want at least 1 phone convo exchange at some/any point.
But, I have & will make exceptions.

So, please add me to 'the list' of email friendly providers.
Good luck, Sir finding the playmate which you seek!
Yes Maxeen you are correct, but like Betzi, I prefer to have at least one small chat via phone.
It gives me a sense of the personality and insight on whether or not we "click" before our actual date.

But have been known to let a few slide because the chemistry was there in the email exchange....

Genesis Nicole
great feedback you all. as you are referring too lilly, there is much trust but my fear is that one time a number may be checked for the hell of it. I am somewhat hesitate to use another phone after thinking about it unless I can identify it as another phone for lets say business but even then, I think that whole idea would seem suspicious in my situation.

I can figure this out, i am a grown man but I just wanted some local feedback.

Thanks for the suggestions you all.

max
Many gents who are new and need refs go to an FBSM lady. Then you can use her as a ref. until you see more PROVIDER ladies. I constantly answer requests for refs.

And yes, you can add me to the list of email prior to the appt- as long as I know that's what you need. I don't do that for everyone.

And YES!!!! GET A HOBBY PHONE. Will save your life in the long run.
My mistake, I meant Maddiethecoed not Maci Lynn. Sorry. I was trying to be helpful! Hehe!
Dearest Lilly, I don't think he was seeking advice on his relationship.