Just me opinion

We need a better review system for the client side. Some offer a outrageous rates but skills are lackluster. I’ve tried seeing providers that other highly recommended, only to be disappointed. I’ve also seen providers with reasonable rates leave me speachless. Looks shouldn’t just grant higher rates. Skills matter.
Well yes, skills matter too.
But the problem is that evaluation of skills is very subjective.
(As is evaluation of looks, for that matter!)
Our looks are what matters to the provider. Good input leads to good output. I know there are those that are going to say "but I have money!". If you're healthy, she will come. IMHO

Bigdaddy is true to an extent. I have recently reached out to a long time reviewer on the site for some inputs on a provider whom he has reviewed in the past and he advised against seeing her saying some things which can't be said in public on the reviews due to various reasons. So now i have learned not to blindly go with the reviewers and instead try to PM them for more info.
Lol, haven't you heard, 90% of these reviews are pure bullshit
I prefer the providers with reasonabe rates. I just can't see spending over 3 bills on pussy. What is she going to do so different than the average provider. Nothing. A lot of these women have a GPS and I just don't buy into it. Just my two cents. I have yet to find one that is true GFE but I do have a regular that consistently is great everytime. Some guys that like the same type of girls need to share pm's on some of these girls.
I thought by now i would get so much backlash lmao. But I’ve seen a few providers when I was new and was like that’s it? But nevertheless I’m more selective now. Of course I got gotos to.
...he advised against seeing her saying some things which can't be said in public on the reviews due to various reasons. Originally Posted by HoustonAstros
What reasons?
We need a better review system for the client side. Some offer a outrageous rates but skills are lackluster. I’ve tried seeing providers that other highly recommended, only to be disappointed. I’ve also seen providers with reasonable rates leave me speachless. Looks shouldn’t just grant higher rates. Skills matter. Originally Posted by bigdaddybane
Bravo!!

+1 BDB
Bigdaddy is true to an extent. I have recently reached out to a long time reviewer on the site for some inputs on a provider whom he has reviewed in the past and he advised against seeing her saying some things which can't be said in public on the reviews due to various reasons. So now i have learned not to blindly go with the reviewers and instead try to PM them for more info. Originally Posted by HoustonAstros
Very Interesting

You figured this out on your own?
So "Newbie"
You sure do get around fast for a "Newbie".

I'm just wondering why you had to create a thread regarding basic acronyms?
Mmmmmmm????
Research Research Research
And communicate with the lady politely. Her tone and demeanour will always help you.
Reviews have always gotten hobbyist in trouble including me lol 😂😂😂😂.
I thought by now i would get so much backlash lmao. But I’ve seen a few providers when I was new and was like that’s it? But nevertheless I’m more selective now. Of course I got gotos to. Originally Posted by bigdaddybane
I am annoyed at how providers can lie about their age and use the same pics that are years old....

I got burned by a provider who claimed to be 40....and her pics were at least 10 years old......they are her.....but from a decade ago......

and nobody calls them out or makes them change their pic/stats
Reviews serve their purpose..if you can't tell reality from fantasy that's on you
You're buying pussy,not stocks..so miss me with all that "I have a system" crap

"Oh I have to pm this guy for some insider information about a hooker"
Gtfoh

These girls are not robots
A handful of them try their hardest to give all their clients the same experience, some are ymmv and then you got your halfway hookers who try to bullshit their way through hooking
All the info is right here

And oh these threads are pointless without names
You''re too pussy to write No reviews or share the so called gems in your roster but want others to do it??

Smfh
As I always say, this hobby is YMMV.........
I am annoyed at how providers can lie about their age and use the same pics that are years old....

I got burned by a provider who claimed to be 40....and her pics were at least 10 years old......they are her.....but from a decade ago......

and nobody calls them out or makes them change their pic/stats Originally Posted by JJ8901
Lol. I was disappointed in her look's also.