Suffering From Extreme PGAD?

This was a bucket list item that I can now scratch off my list. I recently and inadvertently ran into a girl with this condition and it was pretty annoying to say the least. She came when I sensually rubbed her head, neck and back, she came when I kissed her, she came when touched her pussy, by the time I was ready to go in she said her clit was too sensitive...So I had to wait 5 or so min. I then went in and she came like 3 times in 60 secs and left me with blue balls...I was like you know what..fuck it...I guess PGAD is more of a curse than a blessing. Poor girl.
Persistent genital arousal disorder (PGAD), originally called persistent sexual arousal syndrome (PSAS), Weiss Disease, and also known as restless genital syndrome (ReGS or RGS), results in a spontaneous, persistent, and uncontrollable genital arousal, with or without orgasm or genital engorgement, unrelated to any unrelated to any feelings of sexual desire.
I call BULLSHIT!!!!
It’s a simple solution. Have her suck your dick until you blow. Works for me every time!
I call BULLSHIT!!!! Originally Posted by NoTell
...but you will be ok sweetie...
I'm guessing she faked it all to get rid of you
You start some of the dumbest threads. Then to top it off you act as if something you stumbled upon actually happened to you. I think we all know people like yourself in our RW lives. The guy that has done it all and seen it all.
I'm guessing she faked it all to get rid of you Originally Posted by tbone2u
LMFAO!!!!!!!
You start some of the dumbest threads. Then to top it off you act as if something you stumbled upon actually happened to you. I think we all know people like yourself in our RW lives. The guy that has done it all and seen it all. Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj
lol naah you dont know anyone like me lil homie....I'm not a P4P lifer like you cats...you do it out of necessity. still though you will be fine...and yes I am approaching them done it all levels... you baby boomers just crack me up...I get it though..as I understand P4P is about the extent of many of yalls experiences in life. I dont knock it at all...I once asked a very sexy and popular provider here in Houston to fly to Vegas with me and have sex on a twin otter plane...she got scared last minute and declined...so I've had my share of rejection too...but that's just an example of the fun shit i like to do...Dont hate the playa hate the ????..... ;-)