What if you fall in love

I know Crazy, But what if the provider and you just click and everything falls in place and you guys just fall in love. Then what? How would you handle this? What do you think?
Awwww...

That's a tough one. Is it mutual? Do you love her unconditionally or only if she quits hobbying? I've had it happen . Once I fell and once she fell but both ended very poorly. Keep it for what it's meant to be....a great NSA time.
If that happens for you both I would say great. Just be cautious, these lovely ladies provide a service, its their job to make you feel wanted and thats not a bad thing.
If it did happen it would be grand. To me it would be the same as if she wasnt a provider. being a provider is just another type of job. i would treat her special since she holds a special place in my heart.
I know Crazy, But what if the provider and you just click and everything falls in place and you guys just fall in love. Then what? How would you handle this? What do you think? Originally Posted by romnumula

RUN THE F#CK AWAY. Let me tell you about my little experience someday. And I'm the sort of Girlfriend that will Bathe you, feed you, and fuck you every single day. It's a bad deal babe. The numbers say it will fail, and everyone alive thinks their love is different and will survive. If you do it and get screwed, you can't say you weren't warned my friend.
RUN THE F#CK AWAY. Let me tell you about my little experience someday. Originally Posted by LovingKAYLA
Would love to hear more! While not as concise as your post, that's exactly what I was trying to say!

I will say that for many of us guys sex and intimacy lead to deep feelings developing and it's hard to seperate love from desire. I say love'em all one hour at a time!
Happens to me about 3-4 times a year. Get used to heart-break is all I can say.
LovingKAYLA Yes, me too I like to hear your story. Please do tell. PM if you prefer.
LatexLover yes it is mutual at least from what I can tell. We have seen eachother for a very long time now we go out we have sex without any $$ exchanges hand.
Yes, be extremely careful! I fell for a provider, and even told her I was falling for her. She told me she "didn't feel that way yet but was starting to have feelings for me." As I tried to start seeing her less and less since it wasn't mutual, she started calling/texting more and more, saying we need to keep this relationship (even though it was only business to her, looking back) going. It wound up a freakin trainwreck, but at least it ended.
  • npita
  • 01-20-2010, 12:59 PM
I know Crazy, But what if the provider and you just click and everything falls in place and you guys just fall in love. Then what? How would you handle this? What do you think? Originally Posted by romnumula
Like any other relationship, it depends on the individuals involved. The only difference is what she does for a living, which in this case is a big difference. If you're thinking of entering such a relationship, make sure you have rules in place and that you both agree to what those rules are. Do you expect her to retire at some point? Immediately? (If you're still paying her for sessions, it's not love.) Are you comfortable with the way she conducts appointments (like overnights vs. an hour?)
LovingKAYLA Yes, me too I like to hear your story. Please do tell. PM if you prefer.
LatexLover yes it is mutual at least from what I can tell. We have seen eachother for a very long time now we go out we have sex without any $$ exchanges hand. Originally Posted by romnumula
If your ok with her profession then I say let it develop. Just don't try and change her. Remember you fell in love with her the way she is. I sincerely wish you both the best!
Just from my expeirence think twice if you have bail her out. Id like to have a do over on that one.
RUN THE F#CK AWAY. Let me tell you about my little experience someday. And I'm the sort of Girlfriend that will Bathe you, feed you, and fuck you every single day. It's a bad deal babe. The numbers say it will fail, and everyone alive thinks their love is different and will survive. If you do it and get screwed, you can't say you weren't warned my friend. Originally Posted by LovingKAYLA
Having been someone who did this with a provider, I would second what Kayla wrote but from the male perspective.

It requires both sides to be of a certain caliber and that is hard enough to find in the real world much less the P4P world. Remember why you are here and realize that the girl is just really good at her job if she has you thinking anything more than just NSA sex and fun.
Love?what the hell is that?
Letting your emotions run away with you can be a dangerous thing.