State: Florida
Address: Racetrack rd by the school
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: Dfk fbsm L1 L2 L3 TS Tease
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Dirty blond to shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Short Close to 5 foot, natural, flawless, looking body nice perky tits and decent rearend Could definitely pass for 40 in all her beauty
Recommendation: Yes
She seemed much younger to me, I would say late twenties or early thirties. Maybe it’s a different girl, she told me her name was Jessica and that she was Baby’s sister. Either way she was really nice!
  • M2003
  • 05-16-2024, 01:09 PM
Damn! Late 20s-early 30s? Sometimes I can't believe how people get their ages so wrong haha she does look good for 50 but no way she looks late 20s. But he's right. She's 50s
Also they are always Chinese, never Korean there
Also they are always Chinese, never Korean there Originally Posted by mrg00dcat
April and a few others stated they were korean I believe Baby was chinese and korean. Cici who was my first over a year was from a totally different orgin. they may come from there but their nationalities of asian are different when asked. Jessica was the actually the first I spoke to that said only said she was chinese though.
  • M2003
  • 05-17-2024, 10:11 AM
April and her sister were half korean and kiki was half japanese and I think there's been 1 or 2 more that are mixed but really raised in Chinese culture so in reality they are Chinese or more chinese haha
i've never seen anyone that old at Classy.
one i saw a while back did not know Mandarin or Cantonese but spoke Korean good just saying