Asian

how good is the service can they be trusted
This is Eccie...not Pearl Harbor
This is Eccie...not Pearl Harbor Originally Posted by BBW Katrina

how good is the service can they be trusted Originally Posted by archiew
Trusted with you? Probably not any more.
Wow, just Wow! Probably would get more responses if you asked about trusting "Orientals" or "Gooks."

If you have to ask the question, maybe you shouldn't? Nah, don't trust the Asians...none of them, cause they are all the same...Jews, Blacks, Mexicans, Indians...can't trust them neither!

SMFH!!!
I'm guessing this guy has never to the coral @NW Highway lol
What the hell is this question supposed to mean?? I'm Asian! But what do you mean 'how good' is 'my service'? What service? or can I be trusted? Trusted with what? What makes Asians different than others??? I'm so confused.
This is Eccie...not Pearl Harbor Originally Posted by BBW Katrina

/dead
Asians are not to be trusted... why do they have small, slanted eyes? because they can't (don't want to) look you in the face.. why do they say "maybe" when they mean "no"? and "yes" when they mean "maybe"? to keep you off guard. the Military General in my avatar, Vo Nguyen Giap.. not trustworthy.. the French Army at Dien Bien Phu thought it would crush Giap's batallion in a couple of days. Son of a Bitch surrounded the French in small bunkers up in the mountains... dragged the fight out for 6 weeks.. US war planes were called in near the end, to no avail, France was defeated.. you can not trust Asians.

Pearl Harbor? well, yes.. but maybe you can't trust 4-term Presidents either.. more than a few people think Roosevelt not only knew of the impending attack, but silently embraced it to wake up a Nation that didn't want to get involved in a war that was already several years old.

the Chinese? fuck no! did you see what they did to the Yuan this morning? devalued it to make their exports cheaper, and imports more expensive, fucking up US business profits that depend on Chinese trade..

DO NOT TRUST ASIANS...
This is the funniest thread ever. Ive seen one asian. She was cool but very paranoid at first.

Only 3 posts to ur name and you choose this to be one of them.
  • M69
  • 08-11-2015, 03:09 PM
On behalf of the entire ECCIE community, I wanted to personally thank you for the alert. Albeit, a self-alert.
ok more then i needed
What the hell is this question supposed to mean?? I'm Asian! But what do you mean 'how good' is 'my service'? What service? or can I be trusted? Trusted with what? What makes Asians different than others??? I'm so confused. Originally Posted by samantha thom

Samantha, Just Consider The Source and Let It Ride.....He Should Be Able To Read The Alerts...He Won't Read Any Negative Reviews About Asian Women and if he Does They Will Be Far and In between.....Fact Be Known They Are The Ones You May Trust The Most....Have A Great Day...Don't Let This Guy Spoil It For You...Actually I Know You Won't
My wallet fell out of my pocket at an amp once it was returned safe and sound
I just spit out my wine....this shit is funny.