Watching Your SO and Someone Else?

Anybody else ever wonder what it would be like to watch your SO do 'it' with someone else? I'm single but have been seeing a little honey for a couple of years and for some strange reason during foreplay I always ask her if she would let me watch her fuck someone else - male or female. She always says 'yes' but so far, we've never done it. But the fantasy sure does excite me! Am I normal? No, I mean, does anybody else ever have these thots? Thanx for any/all replies.
I think you will find that it is a rather common fantasy. Careful though, reality can be dicey if you are not very secure in your relationship.
I think you will find that it is a rather common fantasy. Careful though, reality can be dicey if you are not very secure in your relationship. Originally Posted by koseylee
It is very common. I usually get two to three requests per month on Adultfriendfinder. Most times it's one on one, some guys want to watch their wives with multiple guys.

I'll bang your wife. PM me if you want to set this up.
I think you will find that it is a rather common fantasy. Careful though, reality can be dicey if you are not very secure in your relationship. Originally Posted by koseylee

I agree with this response. Even if you guys decide to live this fantasy and all goes well and there is no awkwardness in the moment; Be cautious as insecurities may pop up months down the road. I hold a psychology degree and have seen this all too often. However, there are cases where when this type of fantasy is played out in real life, it can be very hot and strengthen the relationship. Be sure that you AND your partner want this fantasy EQUALLY.

A good suggestion is to discuss this with your partner while NOT engaging in sex. Turn off the TV and make sure you have her full attention while there are no distractions. . . .See if you get the same response from her that you get during intimacy.
Fucking married women looses its appeal if the husband knows I'm fucking her.
I dont have a fantasy of watching someone bang my SO, but do have a fantasy of banging someones wife or stealing a hobbyist session and the provider making him watch me fuck her
Hell, first I'd like to watch my SO doing it with ME!
Anybody else ever wonder what it would be like to watch your SO do 'it' with someone else? I'm single but have been seeing a little honey for a couple of years and for some strange reason during foreplay I always ask her if she would let me watch her fuck someone else - male or female. She always says 'yes' but so far, we've never done it. But the fantasy sure does excite me! Am I normal? No, I mean, does anybody else ever have these thots? Thanx for any/all replies. Originally Posted by snabby33
I would be sad and heart broken. :'-(
That's what the swing lifestyle is all about.
I'm not really into watching however love being watched.
When I had an SO, it was extremely exciting to have him watching me. And to know that another lady was receiving pleasure from him, but I'm just not a watcher.
Lol...that is good dirty talk...always worked on me
Years ago I met a couple in a bar and all the guy wanted was to watch me fuck his wife. I didn't think I could do it, but I quickly found out I like being watched. Not sure how the relationship tired out. The wife was very submissive. She started out very shy but we didn't rush anything and I made sure they felt in charge. She was quiet, but slowly warmed up. As a guy you must be pretty secure. Pick someone good enough that she'll like him, but don't ever feel threatened by him. Good luck to you!
I love being watched and I love watching. Being secure in the relationship is a for sure a requirement... or there will be trouble.
  • anita
  • 08-14-2015, 02:32 AM
I think that's hot!
I would thoroughly enjoy it. I give my wife free reign to do that, but she won't take me up on it. We have much different views on monogamy. I believe in polygamy but she doesn't. Which is why I hobby.