Truth in Advertising

I am curious as to what comments in a ladies ad encourage you to move along to the next option. A few of mine:
Any title with "godess" in it. It is great to have positive self esteem, but got one at home that already thinks she is all that.
14 pricing options. No thanks. I don't want to THINK, I want to relax.
A list of rules. Sorry. Pass.
"Leave you wanting more". You have got to be kidding.

Love an ad that sounds like someone enjoys life, enjoys what she does, and hasn't gotten bitter about things. Your favorites ?
I like yours, and I'll throw in:

"it's me or it's free".. really? I'm going to show up, we will discuss whether your ad is actually you in the photo, conclude that it is not, then engage in coitus for 30 minutes without money exchanged?

"you won't regret it".. really? a Hooker I have no experience with tells me that, and it's a deal-sealer? oh yes, of course it is..
While wit and humor are good, I do get a kick out of provider ads that the provider tries to one up other providers with lame jokes, one liners and other mish mash of how they are the best and other things not relevant to what should be in an ad to give it some fluff. Honestly, who wants to read all that?

A provider posting an ad stating what general part of town her incall is in, what her menu that she actually serves in session is, not just what will get responses, and an all inclusive rate would be simply ideal.
A provider posting an ad stating what general part of town her incall is in, what her menu that she actually serves in session is, not just what will get responses, and an all inclusive rate would be simply ideal. Originally Posted by davidfree986
Amen, particularly on the location part (which likely surprises no one that knows me). I have come to assume that if a lady doesn't list an incall location, it's because she doesn't know yet, either.
I am curious as to what comments in a ladies ad encourage you to move along to the next option. A few of mine:
Any title with "godess" in it. It is great to have positive self esteem, but got one at home that already thinks she is all that.
14 pricing options. No thanks. I don't want to THINK, I want to relax.
A list of rules. Sorry. Pass.
"Leave you wanting more". You have got to be kidding.

Love an ad that sounds like someone enjoys life, enjoys what she does, and hasn't gotten bitter about things. Your favorites ? Originally Posted by icansmile
My favorite that makes me laugh each time is the ad that looks like this:

*phone number*
---list of prohibited activities
---list of prohibited race
*single run on sentence about perspective johns and how wonderful said provider is, blah blah blah blah blah blah*
  • !VI!
  • 08-20-2015, 10:48 AM
honestly,

it's the cookie cutter ads or people with brands.

their ad neds to make me thik...can she make me squirt? and do i need to change panties now before i leave.. if so i'm diving in
I like yours, and I'll throw in:

"it's me or it's free".. really? I'm going to show up, we will discuss whether your ad is actually you in the photo, conclude that it is not, then engage in coitus for 30 minutes without money exchanged?

..... Originally Posted by Chung Tran
You got me rolling!
Anything that makes it hard to read. Hideous colors; weird, unreadable fonts; anything flashing; lots or poor grammar, poor punctuation, or run on sentences; inability to use paragraphs; etc.

Then outrageous claims. I understand that you have to put things in the most positive light, but come on. Let's stay halfway truthful.

Anything that is intentionally misspelled, especially Mz..(who the fuck uses a title in their name, much less an intentionally misspelled one); 4u, etc.
Crap, I forgot one.

"I am the best."

I am about 99% sure you would have to have a penis to quantify that statement. I love all you girls, and the entertainment value alone is worth wading thru the ads.
First, let me say that I love mature providers and have also visited a bbw or two, but I hate ads that say something like "Tired of skinny girls" or "Don't waste your time with young girls who don't know what they're doing."

I would love to have enough opportunity to get tired of skinny girls and half the time I don't know what I'm doing either. Tell me what you've got. Don't remind me of other girls I need to take a look at.
  • !VI!
  • 08-20-2015, 02:29 PM
Crap, I forgot one.

"I am the best."

I am about 99% sure you would have to have a penis to quantify that statement. I love all you girls, and the entertainment value alone is worth wading thru the ads. Originally Posted by icansmile
Any with a "cancellation policy". Those who've been around know that cancellations (on both sides) is just something we all deal with.
Last week when I changed my hair I made sure to take down the pics with my long hair and replace them with a few selfies with the new do. And when my regulars contact me for an appt I make sure to ask them if they knew I changed my hair.

My titties and kitty haven't changed though. Here's some TBT anyway.

#1 OUTCALL only........ I wonder what percent of people do outcalls vs incalls??
So I can further my rep for beating dead horses....

Anyone posting in the Fort Worth Provider Ads forum who doesn't actually offer an incall in Tarrant County.