Planning a,session to celebrate your b'day.

• Ashi
  • 08-21-2015, 10:09 PM
i am planning a session for my upcoming b'day that will take me out of my comfort zone, but looks very exciting. Should I mention this or it would sound like I want to squeeze a discount, which I am not. What y'all think.?
that teaser is the same as saying it, so let's have all the details.. if you don't tell us, I'm going to start making up something.. like you invited Hillary Clinton over for a filmed sequence that will surely end her Presidential bid.
  • Ashi
  • 08-22-2015, 10:09 AM
Teasing is nice, no?

Hill-Billy - If that is what it will take , so be it, I will pay somebody to TOFTT LOL. 8)

I am a discreet person so I will not give details. And if you thought of something kinky, is not, I am the GFE type, maybe IOP if available. Just new environment and lady type/skills.

Anyway, I wanted to know if you mention bday, is that considered a ruse, or it is what it is. Feedback from ladies would be more interesting since they have more statistics on the data.

Hey, general, please make up things, this is what makes this site funny - just keep it positive, civil and humorous.
i'm trying to do the same but i dont think i will be able too, living on disability and trying to hobby dont mix. i might be retireing or taking a break from seeing the ladies for a bit but will still be an annoying bastard here on the forums.
Have fun and be safe!
Happy birthday!
My birthday is also coming up in a few weeks. i have a provider in mind already. Im inclinded to pay alittle extra to get some special requests.
My birthday is also coming up in a few weeks. i have a provider in mind already. Im inclinded to pay alittle extra to get some special requests. Originally Posted by bobo1cg
Birthday sex is always fun
I'll pay for pussy on Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years and even Ground Hog's day. But NEVER on my birthday. Man shouldn't be renting it on his one day of the year. Translation.....I hardly ever get laid on my birthday.
Last year on my b day I set up my first double. Ended up have a great time w 3 young ladies whose agragrate age didn't equal mine lol. Don't think I ever mentioned my b day lol
  • Go4it
  • 08-23-2015, 09:33 PM
I was one lucky SOB when I read an ad by Reese Foster giving a reduced rate if your birthday was in a certain month. That put her in my price range for the first time ---- but certainly not the last. Quickly became my AT-ATF. BTW - that was several years ago and I haven't seen her offering any birthday specials since.
I was one lucky SOB when I read an ad by Reese Foster giving a reduced rate if your birthday was in a certain month. That put her in my price range for the first time ---- but certainly not the last. Quickly became my AT-ATF. BTW - that was several years ago and I haven't seen her offering any birthday specials since. Originally Posted by Go4it

Thank you...I am glad that I was able to celebrate with you! I do still offer B-day specials for my friends.