Career hobbyist?

What would be some of the distinguishing characteristics of a career hobbyist?

Shout out to BBW Katrina for bringing this phrase to my attention, now she can't sue me for plagiarism, ha!

Would it be something like the brobdingnagian whore brothers themselves (daaaaaman, shep)? Would it be the hobbyist who take this realm waaaaaaaaaay more seriously than they should? Curious to hear peeps!
Just like many of the most popular ladies, many of the serious guys aren't on here or if they are they lurk and don't do reviews. Experience has taught them to keep a low profile.
  • jwood
  • 08-22-2015, 04:01 AM
I might be one. Got my first massage and hj in '78. $20 in Austin Texas, been hooked ever since.
You can distinguish between full-time hobbyists (guys with 3-digit review counts that seem to be visiting women daily), and career hobbyists who have been in the game for decades. The latter tend to view the race as a marathon rather than a sprint.
What would be some of the distinguishing characteristics of a career hobbyist?

Shout out to BBW Katrina for bringing this phrase to my attention, now she can't sue me for plagiarism, ha!

Would it be something like the brobdingnagian whore brothers themselves (daaaaaman, shep)? Would it be the hobbyist who take this realm waaaaaaaaaay more seriously than they should? Curious to hear peeps! Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
We could of settled out of court...however I did not coin that term. Damn loopholes!
TinMan's got it right as usual, you can tell by guys' posts and demeanor how long they've been around, and how likely they will stay around for a career.

I think a career hobbyist would probably be someone who is active in the hobby lifestyle for a long period of time with "active" being the key. I do not think posting a lot on the board would be considered a career hobbyist. I am sure a lot of hobbyist who think they are career hobbyist don't even hobby anymore.

ECCIE is interesting. I think a lot of it has to do with more, I have an opinion and I want to express it so I can be heard, rather than actually doing sessions and reviewing. Since this is more of an opinion board I would say, in my opinion, that a career hobbyist would have to be around a long time, enjoys the lifestyle and of course, actually sees providers.

FUCK YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SLUTS UNITED!!!!!!!!!!
I would say, in my opinion, that a career hobbyist would have to be around a long time, enjoys the lifestyle and of course, actually sees providers.

FUCK YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SLUTS UNITED!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by daaaaaman
if it takes one to know one, you Sir are the definition!!!!!
i am not a career hobbists, but i do not like to post reviews and yes i am active on the boards here but i honestly try to stay low key.
Lol, Chung Tran. You're alright my man!!!!

FUCK YA!!!!!!!!!
SLUTS UNITED!!!!!!!!