new forum? ???

How many of you think the studio forum should be change to something else. 98%of the reviews threats and discussions are about Relax. Don't give me wrong I love relax. I been there a couple of time but it looks more like an ad forum for relax. Since there's not many studios around maybe should be change to BP forum to include reviews comments suggestions about BP. I think there is more useful info about BP and many hobbyist and even providers use BP a lot more than local studios.
A more useful distinction, IMHO, would be separate review forums for "Incall" and "Outcall." Studios would, of course, be included in the "Incall" forum.
if I was in charge, I would merge agencies and studios into one..
if I was in charge, I would merge agencies and studios into one.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Yes. I agree and while you're at it combine Studios/Agencies with Other reviews. FBSM, streetwalkers, agency girls and ladyboys all together. One big happy family. LOL! (I'm serious) haha. Not really. LOL. Yeah.
  • HDnTX
  • 08-24-2015, 05:27 AM
Agree that it should be changed, Massage and Body rub would be much more informative in my option.
I like them separated. I don't go to Studios any more; have no interest in them. Agency girls, I do see from time to time. Really don't want to wade through the reviews and try to separate them in one forum, especially if the review doesn't clearly differentiate between the two.

There are some people here, unfortunately, that don't know the difference.

If they revamp ANY Forum around here, it should be the W&I Forum. It's...sad...
Since we're changing stuff, I'm looking for a commuter car. Can we get a vehicles for sale forum? Oh, and a free poon forum.