in your opinion....

Do you guys prefer to meet your lady friend at an incall or do you prefer an outcall to your place?

I'm interested to get an opinion from the general public
on this subject so I can decide what type of schedule works
best for me.

Thanks!
Incall!
It depends.

I have nothing against a provider visiting if they are comfortable.
And I haven't been uncomfortable visiting, so far.

The point is to relax, right? Either incall, or outcall, I prefer close.
Do you guys prefer to meet your lady friend at an incall or do you prefer an outcall to your place?

I'm interested to get an opinion from the general public
on this subject so I can decide what type of schedule works
best for me.

Thanks! Originally Posted by SelenaAce
Hobby Safe....In or Out http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1473749
Incall
If I'm staying in town anyway, I'd rather you come to me. I LOOOOOOVE being 'lazy' after an awesome encounter. If I'm hosting, I get to lay there and bask in the afterglow. It's a sexual high for me, especially if you really kicked some ass for that hour. I feel like a stay at home husband, still smiling hard, while you get dressed. "Goodbye, honey. Do well at the office today."

When it's incall, and we're done, and cleaned up and everything, it SUCKS getting dressed and leaving. Now I gotta go drive and deal with traffic. The sexual high wears off so quickly. I feel like I could've used some cuddle time. It's just a buzzkill to have to leave.
INCALL ONLY, but once did meet her at a neutral site and split the hotel cost, don't think I would do that again. Have met her at her incall just as she was getting there and had to give her part of her donation so she could get the room,but prefer she is already there and ready for me.
  • L.A.
  • 08-23-2015, 09:11 PM
I really really prefer outcall. I like to break the ice with my provider friends by having dinner and watching Big Brother with the wife and kids.

On second thought I'd better stick with incall.
Either one is fine with me.
  • Ashi
  • 08-23-2015, 09:24 PM
+1. Outcall not an option, hotels are risky to be recognized, only incall or spa, especially if they are squeaky clean looking and smelling fresh and ventilated. If it looks or smells trashy, I would make a 180 degrees turn and abort the mission.
  • Go4it
  • 08-23-2015, 09:28 PM
If most of your clients have a SO then incall is the only option. I would much rather do an outcall but it just isn't an option.
IN GENERAL, you will get more repeats and regulars with an incall, because local guys can't invite you to their houses and don't want to pay for a hotel room ,whether directly or whether it's built in to your rate. You'll get more one-timers by doing outcall, because a greater portion of your business will be done in hotels, and more of your clients will be guys from out of town.
Incall for sure and a house, apartment or townhouse, even better. The best sessions seem to be when she feels comfortable and relaxed.
  • cyrax
  • 08-23-2015, 09:41 PM
Incall.
outcall, but the ladies don't like it, because my outcall is an Outhouse, with the kind of smells one usually associates with that kind of structure..

I kid..

Incall all the way..