Email Address: NA
URL / Website: NA
City: Buffalo
State: New York
Address: Downtown near convention center
Hair Length and Color: Long black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Slender, beautiful Asian woman. Nice ass great eraser Asian nips
Recommendation: Yes
FS covered and BBBJs are on the menu if you want to pay.
Donation?
280 half hour 300 hr BBBJ. 400 plus FS covered.
Yikes!!!! How much for just a massage and he?
180 hour nude, daty and he.
Thanks for that info blasze!
Wellll...if she really duz that stuff fer those prices...she probably gets it. Cuz she is fukkin.....hawt...

If I lived in Buffalo I would have tried her already.
Spoke with her today. We have a good working relationship. She has asked me not to review her. I respectfully oblige. She VEHEMENTLY denies that she provides FS or BBBJ and asked me to come on here to pass the word. She will massage you, jerk you, and if she likes you, she'll let you have a taste. Nothing more.
That is not true! If she likes you the full menu is open.
That is not true! If she likes you the full menu is open. Originally Posted by blasze
Very credible statement!!

I'm basing that on your 2 years here and 4 posts!!

Carry on..
lol, whatever! because I don't post I am not credible. I know cam and I have seen her for years great person but she has more to her menu if she lets you in.
I stand behind my post.
... because I don't post I am not credible. I know cam and I have seen her for years great person but she has more to her menu if she lets you in. Originally Posted by blasze
Well all you got after 2 years being here are now 5 posts devoted solely to Cam and her great rates, nothing else.....yup that must be credible.