Steelers

Steeler nation stand up!! Lets get this win.
hope big -head date raper rothlesberger goes down. so to speak. look at the size of the head on that big dumb motherfucker! i could see him in a plaid shirt as a construction worker or a lumberjack. what a tool. but hey... root for your heroes!
I've been predicting Pittsburg and Green Bay Superbowl. It's only appropriate for a Superbowl played in the Dallas area. That should stick in Jerry's craw, but I don't know if he will realize the significance of it.
You have to give Pittsburg credit for the quality of their ownwership group.
hope big -head date raper rothlesberger goes down. so to speak. look at the size of the head on that big dumb motherfucker! i could see him in a plaid shirt as a construction worker or a lumberjack. what a tool. but hey... root for your heroes! Originally Posted by Juan Pablo de Marco
I wouldnt say Ben is my hero he has some issues he needs to fix. But since i had family that played for the Steelers , one of the original front 4 that were called the steel curtain, I have always been a fan. Go Steelers!!
  • PT4ME
  • 01-23-2011, 07:52 PM
OH HELL............. "Meg" is about to light up the board!!!

CONGRATS to all the GB and Pittsburgh fans......
Great, now we are about to be swarmed with Steeler's fans...

But if they are all as hot as Meg, might not be a bad thing!
  • PT4ME
  • 01-23-2011, 08:24 PM
But if they are all as hot as Meg, might not be a bad thing! Originally Posted by TonyStark
Hmmmm, I'm thinkin "not so much", lol

I hate the Steelers. I *really* hate the Steelers.
  • fubar
  • 01-23-2011, 09:20 PM
I despise the "stealers"!
hope big -head date raper rothlesberger goes down. so to speak. look at the size of the head on that big dumb motherfucker! i could see him in a plaid shirt as a construction worker or a lumberjack. what a tool. but hey... root for your heroes! Originally Posted by Juan Pablo de Marco
I just pulled him up on Google Earth, the US view.

My nephew was a freshman WR when Benjy was the senior QB of his HS football team. I guess he was quite the jerk, even then. Since his little peccadillo in Georgia, he and the Squeakers are not nearly as beloved as they were in his former hometown.
The only thing worse than Steelers fans...are Green Bay fans.

Oh, wait. Wonderful. Ugh.
Oh God, Ashley's going to be insufferable. I'm glad Green Bay beat the Bears, otherwise I would have nobody to root for. Go Pack!
Packers are gonna get their a**es kicked. Hell a 3rd stinger almost beat them yesterday.
The only thing worse than Steelers fans...are Green Bay fans.

Oh, wait. Wonderful. Ugh. Originally Posted by sull36205
Here is a Green Bay fan. Whoooo hooooo!