The one question that my intellectual curiosity gets me in trouble with some of my people

I once gave a extemporaneous speech on this topic. Some blacks I bring this up with get upset and angry with me and some whites that ignorantly think I'm racist are completely befuddled and clueless. But not the point. So...

Question is if we as in blacks were here hundreds of millenia before any other race as some science would suggest then why were we the first to become mass enslaved and traded around the world to help build other civilizations. It doesn't make sense to me. So here's the rub...just what in the fuck were we doing for all those thousands of years. Seems to me if we had that much of a head start we'd a never let ourselves become enslaved. Weapons of mass destruction would and should have been in our domain long before the whites arrived.
extemporaneous

ex·tem·po·ra·ne·ous

adjective

spoken or done without preparation.
I once gave a extemporaneous speech on this topic. Some blacks I bring this up with get upset and angry with me and some whites that ignorantly think I'm racist are completely befuddled and clueless. But not the point. So...

Question is if we as in blacks were here hundreds of millenia before any other race as some science would suggest then why were we the first to become mass enslaved and traded around the world to help build other civilizations. It doesn't make sense to me. So here's the rub...just what in the fuck were we doing for all those thousands of years. Seems to me if we had that much of a head start we'd a never let ourselves become enslaved. Weapons of mass destruction would and should have been in our domain long before the whites arrived. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Which science would suggest that? If you are going to start one of these types of racial comparisons then, by all means, add some facts to your argument.
extemporaneous

ex·tem·po·ra·ne·ous

adjective

spoken or done without preparation. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Glad i was able to teach you a new word sweetie.
Glad i was able to teach you a new word sweetie. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Nice try, I was being generous to the other folks who dunno that one.

So let's get back to your topic... facts, facts and more facts please.
Feel free to contribute or not. Let's not make this about me. Focus TW. Focus
Facts please. It is pertinent to your post.
When two rival clans fought the losers became slaves. These slaves could be bought,sold, or traded for by others. This is how the slaves came to America, they were sold to the slave traders by the winning clan. But it is not just blacks that were enslaved. The Mongols, Romans, and Persians just to name a few enslaved people whose land they conquered.
You got people?
I thought Lincoln did away with that shit.
He hangs with Senator Sheila Jackson Lee ... they were on a boat together....
He hangs with Senator Sheila Jackson Lee ... they were on a boat together.... Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Senator?
God forbid.

Just go with the flow TW.
This is a mod-in-training exercise.
Slavery was everywhere, as it was the only way during those times people could advance economically. People used slaves the way we use machines - to prosper. To go out on a limb, slavery would likely still be around in a big way today if nobody invented anything.

As far as why blacks were enslaved - likely tons of reasons. But there are a lot of stories, some true, about black people in Africa capturing their brothers, and selling them as slaves to the people that came there wanting them. A system of ethics and morality never seemed to develop. And in Africa, with all the animals around, it's not that surprising. It's eat, or be eaten played out every single day.

And I don't know if this had anything to do with it, but black people seemed to be able to endure the suffering of slavery.

You can take this discussion almost any avenue you want. The Buddhist religion and Indian caste systems are perfect platforms if you want people to accept their lot in life, and not think they should have any other choice.
The extraterrestrials came and altered the DNA of whites. I don't know why, maybe it's just a matter of where they landed.
^ I actually already know the answer to my own question. As soon as I finish my Capt. Crunch cereal I will share it with you. It's likely gonna be something you've never heard of in your life. But then again a lot of the shit in my head comes to me in dreams and visions sort of like space time drawings or numbers. So don't be surprised at my answer even though I'm sure it will be the first time you've heard of such enslavement rationale.
it's unclear to me now.

You're asking about enslavement?

Or you're asking why blacks got passed up so easily?

And....that must be one big helping of cereal.