!!!HURRY!!! - Hitachi Magic Wand for around $12 shipped!!!

Just saw this posted on a deal site. After all the discussion here about this 'toy' I thought some of y'all might want to jump on this. Chances are though by the time most people here see this, the deal will sell out.

http://shop.funlove.com/store/produc...ONAL-MASSAGER/
They're out of stock, damn it!
They're out of stock, damn it! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll

Dang,
They're out of stock, damn it! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Dang, Originally Posted by herky
Ye who snoozeth, loseth. Especially on the Intertubes, where you're competing with literally millions of other customers.

Cheers,

bcg (timing is everything)
Ack! Too good to b tru:

Dear Valued Fascinations Guest:

Thank you for your recent visit to Fascinations at funlove.com. While shopping with us over the holiday weekend you likely encountered several heavily discounted products, priced well below our normal retail and sale prices. Regretfully, these heavily discounted items and their related price discrepancies were the result of an error within the software that manages our online pricing structure.
As per our online Terms and Conditions we are unable to offer the discounted items at the price that the Fascinations site displayed between May 28, 2010 and June 1, 2010. Enclosed you will find a hard copy of our online Terms and Conditions for your reference.
I would like to extend to you my sincerest apology for any disappointment and inconvenience that may arise because of our error. Our failure to better manage our software systems means we cannot successfully process your order and for that, I am truly sorry.

Because of this serious oversight, we've already begun to implement new measures to greatly reduce the likelihood of such price deviations from occurring again. Here are the current steps we are taking to amend all orders placed between May 28, 2010 and June 1, 2010.

Partial Orders
Orders that contain a combination of regularly priced items and incorrectly priced items have shipped with only the regularly priced items included. Regardless of the total amount of your order, you will not be charged for shipping. The amount charged to your credit card for any incorrectly priced items and any associated shipping charges will be credited back to your account.

Incomplete Orders
Orders that contain only those items affected by the software error and the resulting incorrect price will not ship. The amount charged to your credit card for the incorrectly priced items and any associated shipping charges will be credited back to your account in full.

Future Orders
Should you decide to make another purchase with us we have created a special web coupon code that will provide you with 33% off your entire purchase. To redeem the special 33% off discount, simply enter code xxxxxx during the checkout process at funlove.com.

Please let me assure you that a discrepancy of this magnitude is not typical of Fascinations' level of customer service. We continue to be committed to providing a positive shopping experience to all of our guests with the highest standards of service in the industry.

Again, my deepest apologies. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call me at xxx-xxx-xxxx and ask for XXXXXXX.