Where do we go from here?

Much has been said by many with better words and grammar than less than adequate self about what define provider of quality. Mostly seem to hinge on where lady advertise. Enough on that subject has been said, will not agree or disagree, each view belong to viewer.
Own opinion has always been that quality of lady in hobby business is defined by the way she does her business and respect shown to client and respect for self.
Many new friends have joined ranks of ECCIE. These new friends bring new blood, much excitement and new experiences most welcome.
My experience in hobby has been not so long but have known many girls who in early days of hobby were met in hazardous ways with mixed results. Found on old board and especially new board class of lady who lend dignity and much class to oldest profession. Now find having met same am unable and unwilling to return to where I started.
Being ECCIE lady meant better class of lady. Lady concerned with delivery of quality service and insistence on gentleman respecting her.
Now come hard part to say. Recent migration of new provider bring strange custom and perhaps danger to marketplace. While would not dare tell how to business, must ask. 15 minute rate...Really? Can lady screen safely client for 15 minute rate? Is quarter hour customer quality of hobbyist lady wish to see? Is quarter hour provider what gentleman wish to see?
At risk of hurt feelings from too harsh words, might not one say 15 minute rate is streetwalking minus the exercise?
This is new practice to this board, which for most part has respectful tone and dignity of hobbyist and provider is maintained, begs question, where do we go from here? Will serve notice that if price gets to 25 cents per lick will take chances with Craigslist. Please pardon if well meant words offend.
Now come hard part to say. Recent migration of new provider bring strange custom and perhaps danger to marketplace. While would not dare tell how to business, must ask. 15 minute rate...Really? Can lady screen safely client for 15 minute rate? Is quarter hour customer quality of hobbyist lady wish to see? Is quarter hour provider what gentleman wish to see? Originally Posted by Mr.Chan
Not me, but that may just be me.

I won't go less than an hour minimum (and rarely that). Prefer 2 hours, but where either time or money is lacking 90 minutes will work.

But I'm at the age where I can't just cum and go anymore.

Cheers,

bcg
I wholeheartedly agree with you on this one, Mr. Chan. 15 minutes is barely long enough to make one's introduction, to break the ice...it's more like an 'assembly line' than it is a 'date.' The comfort level of both parties would be sacrificed in this type of situation...and is GFE even possible when conducting the meeting at a rate faster than the speed of light? Also, kind of a crude question...but a thought that came to mind, nonetheless... How long does a girl designate for clean-up in between meetings when the date only lasts 15 minutes? Every second counts, after all! : /

I understand finances are the big motivator for the quarter hour, and in the current economy, it may be a successful tactic. Sacrifices are in order, though... when one pays for a Yugo but expects it to ride like a Mercedes.

I have had many inquiries from potential clients regarding dates for less than an hour. I've always declined. My thoughts on that were on target with yours--streetwalking minus the excercise. I've always thought that making a date feel somewhat natural is a very important part of the equasion...Beyond a certain age, for both girls & guys, the brain is probably the most important sexual organ. And how crass to have to ask, "What was your name again?" as the client is walking out the door.
25 cents per lick Originally Posted by Mr.Chan
"Is that a roll of quarters in your pocket or are you just glad to see me?"

.25 per lick, I can just see myself saying "And you think you're gonna put those quarters in what slot????"

Do you ask for change back?
"Is that a roll of quarters in your pocket or are you just glad to see me?"

.25 per lick, I can just see myself saying "And you think you're gonna put those quarters in what slot????"

Do you ask for change back? Originally Posted by babee

Now that brings back a wonderful memory.. :P Glad it wasn't .25 a lick too.
I wholeheartedly agree with you on this one, Mr. Chan. 15 minutes is barely long enough to make one's introduction, to break the ice...it's more like an 'assembly line' than it is a 'date.' The comfort level of both parties would be sacrificed in this type of situation...and is GFE even possible when conducting the meeting at a rate faster than the speed of light? Also, kind of a crude question...but a thought that came to mind, nonetheless... How long does a girl designate for clean-up in between meetings when the date only lasts 15 minutes? Every second counts, after all! : / Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Gee Ginger, why don't you tell us how you really feel?

Hopefully we can chalk it up to being newbies. We all did some dumb stuff when we were new in the hobby, right?

But I must agree with Mr Chan as well on this one. I do respect a ladies' right to run a business, but I would like to respectfully request that we step things up around here. And that goes for the gentlemen too. I'm completely aware that this request will fall on deaf ears and nothing will change, especially among the oblivious. But I do hope that some of our new friends take it as a friendly suggestion that if their business is run properly, 15 minute rates should become obsolete once a better clientele is established.
  • MrGiz
  • 06-14-2010, 05:23 PM
...... 15 minute rates should become obsolete once a better clientele is established. Originally Posted by Blond_Lily
The gutter level of the hobby seems to be a co-dependency kinda thing. I realize that it's the cur dawgs who are pushing the quality downward by being so phuckin' cheap to even ask for a 15/30min rate! But if the girls would simply say "NO".... perhaps some of the stray curs would leave the neighborhood! If they can't afford to play in the quality side of the hobby.... phuck 'em..... and I don't mean for 15 minutes!!

Demand can demand all they want.... but if there is no supply, there won't be any $.25 lickin' goin' on!!

Giz
At risk of hurt feelings from too harsh words, might not one say 15 minute rate is streetwalking minus the exercise?
It smacks of desperation to me, both on part of the client and provider. A provider offering 15 minutes is interested in rolling through as many tricks as possible at minimum effort. No service, no quality, and nothing but the "hurry up" if time starts getting low. As for the client, well, let's just say I feel sorry for any man who is able to complete the transaction in less than 15 minutes.
I wholeheartedly agree with you on this one, Mr. Chan. 15 minutes is barely long enough to make one's introduction, to break the ice... Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
or eat a Steak and Shake Burger if I recall..............Damn that sucker was tasty though........or was that a taco ....?
As for the client, well, let's just say I feel sorry for any man who is able to complete the transaction in less than 15 minutes. Originally Posted by Caligula
There is a very well know provider from South Central Alabama that has an oral fetish and has a quicky special that guys get eat up by. no pun intended..... Now she is not the one whom can suck the chrome off the trailer hitch, she can suck the bumper off the damn truck, not just the rear, both of them, front too, big truck, little truck, hell she can move the whole dang thing. If you ever want to know, look up Kathy of Alabama or aka, Bama Babe. She comes to Memphis on occasion. And I do believe she can make a dry well produce...........Multiple times.........

Just a side note: If you could get Kathy and Lily to do doubles together you best make sure your life insurance is paid. Just say'n
... might not one say 15 minute rate is streetwalking minus the exercise?

[snip]

Will serve notice that if price gets to 25 cents per lick will take chances with Craigslist. Originally Posted by Mr.Chan

Priceless.

Fifteen minutes. Seriously... I gotta ask it. Do they expect MSOG?
. . . Own opinion has always been that quality of lady in hobby business is defined by the way she does her business and respect shown to client and respect for self.
. . . Now come hard part to say. Recent migration of new provider bring strange custom and perhaps danger to marketplace. While would not dare tell how to business, must ask. 15 minute rate...Really? . . . At risk of hurt feelings from too harsh words, might not one say 15 minute rate is streetwalking minus the exercise? . . .
This is new practice to this board, which for most part has respectful tone and dignity of hobbyist and provider is maintained, begs question, where do we go from here? Originally Posted by Mr.Chan
Thank you Mr. Chan for bringing up a question that's been in my mind and those of other experienced hobbyiest and providers who have been playing in the Arkansas playground for 7-8 years. If anyone's been in this playground as long as that, step up to the plate. You know the current situation is not good. BUT, it can be fixed. My apologies in advance for the lengthy post.

Yes, I've taken excerpts, Mr. Chan, but the spirit of your post I believe was not the kind words, "Where do we go from here?", but "How the Hell do we straighten out the mess that the Arkansas hobby has become?"

I've made it clear on several occasions BB's rules for safe play and if I'm going to repeat myself again it really comes down to one rule for the ladies and one for the guys.

Ladies, Screen and only see those who can provide references from known providers whom you trust and can get verifiable information. Does it come down to defining or re-defining your economic model to be successful? It may, but that's another discussion. If you're looking for a micro-economics lesson, let me know. Helping create business models is what I do, but its best not done in the open on the board, given the current circumstances.

Guys, Research. Verify the provider you wish to see as legitimate. If you can't afford the real experience the hobby offers, stay the hell away and go play on the BP and CL playground and don't whine when there's busts. Case in point about the Arkansas Alerts section. . . go lurk on the Dallas, Houston, Austin and San Antonio boards. Of all the postings there, the vast majority are about someone getting ripped off. In the past 6 weeks, there were 2 recordings of LE activity in Dallas, 2 in Houston, 1 in SanAntonio (and he was drunk and got picked up by streetwalking vice) and 1 in Austin. Next look at the population centers of those cities, the number of providers and the number of hobbyiest and compare to the Arkansas board. Irresponsible play (lack of research from guys, lack of references from ladies) here has resulted in disproportionate activity.

. . . Hopefully we can chalk it up to being newbies. We all did some dumb stuff when we were new in the hobby, right?

But I must agree with Mr Chan as well on this one. I do respect a ladies' right to run a business, but I would like to respectfully request that we step things up around here. And that goes for the gentlemen too. I'm completely aware that this request will fall on deaf ears and nothing will change, especially among the oblivious. But I do hope that some of our new friends take it as a friendly suggestion that if their business is run properly, 15 minute rates should become obsolete once a better clientele is established. Originally Posted by Blond_Lily
You're right too, Lily. Newbies are always welcome, but newbies do stupid stuff, Not just in the hobby, but life in general.

The difference is the surviving newbies (in this industry - providers and hobbyiests both and in all industries) learn how to adjust their business model to survive and thrive or fail. No, I'm not going to tell anyone how to run their business, unless asked. Outside the hobby, I certainly won't unless someone's paying me to tell them. The smart ones figure it out. The market kills the weak and those who refuse to adjust.

Guys, this is a review site. Figure it out. If you have a great experience, tell us about it. If you have a terrible experience, tell us about it. BUT you don't have to tell us about everytime your zipper fails and you see your All Time Favorite (ATF). We get it. And for the most part, too frequent reviews of the same provider by the same hobbyiest do an injustice to the provider and for the most part, they're not detailed enough or have the right stuff to help you achieve premium status anyway.

. . .But if the girls would simply say "NO".... perhaps some of the stray curs would leave the neighborhood! If they can't afford to play in the quality side of the hobby.... phuck 'em..... and I don't mean for 15 minutes!!

Demand can demand all they want.... but if there is no supply, there won't be any $.25 lickin' goin' on!! Originally Posted by MrGiz
Giz, I know you're as frustrated as I, but you know there's gonna always be the Drive By Blow Job or the 15 minute 'hit and run'. While that's not your style, nor mine, we've both been exposed to some of the best in the hobby from our travels -- although many are right here in the state under our nose. Will they see anyone without proper references? Hell, no, they won't? Will they accept references from providers they don't trust and suspect don't check references? Hell, no, they won't. Do I blame them? Not a bit! In fact, I appreciate it. Unless I'm traveling, those are the ones I'll choose to see over and over again. Do I have trouble seeing them? Sure it can be a scheduling issue occasionally? BUT that's the price we pay for safe play.

I'm goning to climb down off my soapbox for now, cause I figure I've stirred up enough shit.

Pinot Grigio, anyone?
Don't see a problem with 15 minute rates, used appropriately. For example, I don't think guys should try to make a 15-minute appointment for a first-time encounter with a highly reviewed, established, in-demand provider. Most such women (rightly) wouldn't do it. But for subsequent sessions, for first-times with newish girls when you're uncertain of the quality, or hell, if you just like blow-n-gos, go for it. There's times when money and/or time are in short supply. So long as both parties are willing and screening, what's the issue?
Are you trying to tell me with a straight face that a fifteen minute appointment is screened beforehand??
I've been screened for thirty minute sessions. Why not do so for fifteen minute ones? Impossible? Not worthwhile?