"The Best Little Cathouse in Cabot" article in June 24 issue of Arkansas Times

Interesting reading material in the June 24 issue of Arkansas Times called "The Best Little Cathouse in Cabot".
Oh my
niceguy,

Let me post that article 4u.

(Mod Note: Sorry but news articles cannot be copied and pasted without permission, but below is the link. Thanks! HSP)

http://www.arktimes.com/arkansas/sex...nt?oid=1211378
Sounds to me like that uptight bitch across the street needs to get laid in a bad way.
Sounds to me like that uptight bitch across the street needs to get laid in a bad way. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
I agree, but I personally would'nt volunteer for the challenge!!!
  • jaxar
  • 06-24-2010, 06:38 PM
I heard the husband of that uptight bitch would sit on the front porch and just watch the "traffic". I bet he wishes he could've strolled across the street. Hell he may have, maybe thats why his bitch wife was so uptight.
I agree with Ginger and Jaxar. I would also like to add that it sounds like the legal case against them is weak at best. Sounds like all they can prove is the ladies had a lot of visitors in their private residence. We have the freedom to have visitors in this country, right?
yup! im just glad i got in on that early and often. hope i dont have any incriminating toeprints on my back.
If only walls could talk, or maybe they did???????? Might be why the bitch had a bug so far up her ass!!!!
yup! im just glad i got in on that early and often. hope i dont have any incriminating toeprints on my back. Originally Posted by inquisitivone
Or even better if they knew that there house was the first one that the ladies occupied before moving across the street. I both remember well "from early on" going to the house they live in, before the ladies moved across the street because they had sold that house.

Of course that's the same woman who was holler at me at a red light a week after the bust..
Of course that's the same woman who was hollering at me at a red light a week after the bust.. Originally Posted by herky
You should have tipped the police off about that...hollering at people at red lights...couldn't that be considered solicitation? "There she was, officer...waving hundred dollar bills in the air, yelling indecent proposals at me right next to that red light."

Maybe someone should put some dog shit in a fiery bag on her front doorstep.
It was a good read. Can't wait to hear how the case goes.

Also read this article and started to laugh.

http://www.arktimes.com/arkansas/sel...nt?oid=1211383

Our blonde DD buddy that is all over backpage and makes me a little ill thinking about her ads. She use to walk the streets in NLR and one day I saw her ad online and thought....HOLY SHIT, it was the last thing I was expecting to see.
Our blonde DD buddy that is all over backpage and makes me a little ill thinking about her ads. She use to walk the streets in NLR and one day I saw her ad online and thought....HOLY SHIT, it was the last thing I was expecting to see. Originally Posted by newguy2001
And how do u know she worked the streets?

Or blonde for that matter?

Or blonde for that matter? Originally Posted by Blond_Lily

Dearest Ms.Lily, am on most friendly terms with at least one gentleman who take advantage of low rate, scary service of KittensDD.Lady will readily share information door to door sales(that would be car door)is part of resume. Worthless investigator unable to think of another Blonde DD on backpage, however am aware of lady who is in business to take care of children. Suspect article may be composite of more than one lady. Is often literary method used in investigative reporting. Would suggest to reporter few more interviews if wish to have more balanced piece. Have always believed such articles should be composed from many sources or only one, and truth be told about number of sources. In recent memory is that of lady reporter who do piece on drug addiction. Win Pulitzer only have same withdrawn when information found that article mostly fiction.
But, of course gentlemen who use or at least read Backpage are most aware that ads like magazine article not necessarily so.

Or blonde for that matter? Originally Posted by Blond_Lily
Because as mentioned in other post of your long lost sister, I use to work in NLR and saw her in front of a paticular motel every afternoon. The dress was enough to scare off most, but her backpage pictures are even worst.

I wish I had never seen them. Her always posted rates are the only ones that would match the discription given.