Ladies show us your Ta-Ta's!!!

In honor of petiteassman's great thread of all the lovely Assets that have been on display I thought a thread showing off your beautiful breasts would be a lot of fun. I know many of you ladies show them off in your showcases, but I was hoping for something new and fun. Be creative and most of all just have fun. And I'd like to thank you all ahead of time for the great things you are about to do.
have posted your tushie pics here please ck outclitlickers tata's thread and post a pic or there too. dallas you really should be first so hurry up and once you post if we can get shayla and sonya i can start jackin to that thread. i love you women
I'm no lady, but Lindsey and Chelsea are, bite sized or bountiful, we are blessed in Dallas. And here's one of Hotlips' Tie Rack from the days she also graced the metroplex.

Check out my bedazzled ta-ta's
That's exactly what I was looking for Skylar. I can see "normal" boob shots anytime. You got the spirit of what I wanted, and they look very tastey btw.
Check out my bedazzled ta-ta's Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
beautiful!!! love it.
(lol)
Attached Images File Type: jpg 11-sep27-0833.jpg (63.5 KB, 798 views)
(lol) Originally Posted by ninasastri
You are the sexiest woman I've ever met in my entire life, Nina. I love you!!!
The pic is beautiful and do you NO justice!
  • FK
  • 01-09-2012, 05:21 PM
Nice Fallon!!!

I have big ta tas 34d (and getting bigger, better ones) will soon share here!
  • FK
  • 01-09-2012, 05:23 PM
Let's See! LOL
Nice Fallon!!!

I have big ta tas 34d (and getting bigger, better ones) will soon share here! Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
That's exactly what I was looking for Skylar. I can see "normal" boob shots anytime. You got the spirit of what I wanted, and they look very tastey btw. Originally Posted by clitlicker7
beautiful!!! love it. Originally Posted by ninasastri
Thank you guys I am glad you guys enjoy it I had so much fun shooting it. i have a bunch of glammed out pasties i can't wait to show off!

nina i wanna like that bead of water dripping down your chest, this pictures immediately spawns so many fantasies!

Their not large. Their not small. They are perfect. Absolutley one of the sexiest pictures of breasts I have ever seen. God do I love that bead of sweat coming down. Very sexy
NICE ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mardi Gras last year.........

• Laz
  • 01-09-2012, 08:26 PM

Very nice. A perfect example of why breasts do not have to be huge to be extraordinarily beautiful.