Do providers with piercings discourge you from seeing them

Piercings yes or no?

A. yes

Bno

C.maybe

Ddon't care
  • Laz
  • 01-24-2012, 10:12 PM
I think you need to clarify piercings where or how many. I think all women have pierced ears.
any piercing Laz,,,including ears lips ,tounge, hood, face,body
Ahem, I have a face full of metal two lip rings and one nose about to get another one. I have had clients ask me before we meet if my rings will get in the way, but by the time I am done with them, my piercings will be the last thing on their mind.
Ladies have moved up my list due to their piercings.
I guess I'm from a different generation. This is another thread about piercings or tats and do you like them. I love them. If you've never had a BJ from a girl with a tongue ring make it happen today. Hell, pierced nipples and clit are basically a map for a guy to follow during play time because many ladies say the piercings make those areas more sensitive than normal. Like I said earlier its probably an age thing too. I'm willing to bet most guys over 45 don't like pierced anything but ears and hate tattoos. To each his own.
piercings rock.
  • Paven
  • 01-25-2012, 06:18 AM
I only have my ears pierced, I'm an ink girl myself .
As long as the piercing is not vaginal I dont have any problem with it. Those vaginal piercing are cool to look at but they chaff after a lil fizzucking........I especially don't prefer the hood piercings........that's just too much friction with a condom and metal for my comfort for safety. I like a smooth clit....so I doubt Id like a clit piercing but Id still have sex only if she had a clit piercing.....but most definitely not if its on her hood.

I'm cool on a lady having a few facial piercings, as long as they are not as big as a small hoop earring or making them look like cattle before the leash. I can't roll with that gothic bdsm look.

I find belly button piercings sexy as hell, and the one where its sort of looks like a "diamond mole" on the corner of the nostril.

All others I be concerned she might mistakenly sneeze and slice my tallywacker.
  • SCBOY
  • 01-25-2012, 08:28 AM
I love girls with pierced nipples.
If I'm in the mood to drive her thru the headboard piercings are no problem. Can you say Five Finger Death Punch? Other than that, not really for me.
Noped doesn't matter. It fact it might make me more interested. I look for chicks that aren't in my normal circle.
To answer the question in the thread title, no, providers with piercings neither encourage me nor discourage me to see them. In fact they never contact me; I have to contact them.

If you meant to say, do a provider's piercings keep me from seeing a provider, the answer is "yes."
I can deal with most piercings except for the lip piercings. They just seem to get in the way of kissing and I'm a big kisser.
  • Gucci
  • 01-26-2012, 05:36 AM
Pierced or tatted it doesn't matter either way we're f%€}ing ! !