Any newbie friendly providers?

Most of the providers here look for references while screening , what is a newbie like me to do to get started ? I have always just stuck to massages but may be ready to pull the trigger
Same situation here..
I'm very newby friendly as long as you'll submit to screening, as are plenty of other ladies. If you don't want to be screened, you should probably look elsewhere, such as Independence Ave.
Well if you have references in the Massage world you're going in the right direction. If you need a reference I'm available.
Im newbie friendly .. pm sent
I am not newbie friendly. However, I have newbie guys BEG me to see them. Promising to move heaven and earth, whatever it takes.

I tell them, "Send me a copy of your driver's license and your paystub, along with a picture of your face with your driver's license next to your face. I will delete it after I receive it. I need to ensure you are not LE. Once screening is completed. we can move to setting a date." And if we have problems BCD on the date (which, thankfully, has not happened to any degree to me), I'll make sure that dude has a motivation to leave my location--fast.

Only the serious ones follow through with my screening requests.

If you want me to trust you, then you have to trust me, too. And newbies need to understand we are TOFTT.

If they see us, and do a few Encounter reports, the process will become a lot easier for them to get dates in the future.

But getting out there will be tough in the beginning.

Guys should be VERY LEERY of providers who do not screen. It means they are not discreet with whom they see.
Ms. Kiss... Intrigued, myself! A bit of a newbie and a rare day off! Could use a tour guide.
You need to make sure the newbie friendly is also referenced friendly

Some don't give references.