My rates

Yes. I raised my donation.

I was at a low donation last year to help build clientele and was at the rate for a full year. I kinda feel like if you never saw me when I was cheap you can not complain about me raising it now.

You're more than welcome to NOT see me. But please stop discussing it like it's a huge thing when it was only a $50 increase.

Thanks.
I did the same thing at the beginning of the year, and it has helped me separate the substance from the fluff. A real man recognizes a woman's worth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtMUIwOE2ss
It just gets old. Like I'm the only provider in kC that's suppose to be under 200 lol.
How dare you raise your donation?!?😊
Good for you babe...get what you can...you everyone deserves to give themselves a raise
Charge as much as you can. Make that $$$.
I apologise for the ignorance, but where was the talk about rate increase? I don't see that post.
Via email and PM. And people talk.
Via email and PM. And people talk. Originally Posted by KatiforYou
When it comes to hagglers, I have a quick "DNS" trigger. If I want you to have a special rate, I'll offer it in an ad. Otherwise, don't ask. I ain't the city market.

I recommend you be the same way. Not all money is good money. You might offer one final "grandfathered" visit at your old rate to your regulars, but then remind them of your new rates moving forward.

It's not a Backpage world anymore, and fellows need to appreciate good providers when they have them. When a guy has a highly reviewed, quality provider such as yourself available to him, he should compensate accordingly...with a tip.
I've never seen you, that is my fault and I hope to correct. but the way I see it your sitting on a gold mine and its up to you how much you want for your gold! who ya want when ya want
I dont mind grandfathering in my regulars. I do. But the constant complaining from people that will probably never see me is crazy.
You put yourself out there your on the internet. Deal with it..
You put yourself out there your on the internet. Deal with it.. Originally Posted by Lubeman
I have NEVER seen you. And I never will. So your opinion will never count.
I know that I have a few times kicked myself, by having a lady on my to-do list, only to see her rate increase before I finally get a chance to see her.

People tend to resist change, and will bitch and moan when it happens. Once they get through all the stages of grief, they will come to accept it over time. I suspect there are very few providers who are at the same rate that they started at.
Frankly, I quite enjoy meeting smart businesswomen.