Best Dallas BBW providers

• grean
  • 03-03-2017, 10:01 AM
Nominations anyone? Feel free to nominate your self.

Maybe categories?

Best BBW with small titties & HUGE ass

Best BBW Titties

Best BBW with best Oral Skills.

Best BBW greek speaking.

Best Overall
What are we qualifying as BBW? Can just imagine a provider gets nominated and then someone get bitched at because she doesn't think she's a BBW.

• grean
  • 03-03-2017, 10:15 AM
See I was thinking of a minimum waist line may no less than 34 inches? What do you think?
  • grean
  • 03-03-2017, 10:17 AM
See I was thinking of a minimum waist line maybe no less than 34 inches? What do you think? Or 40 if the waist to hip difference isn't greater than a certain amount in inches.
  • grean
  • 03-03-2017, 10:19 AM
Perhaps only nominate those who have bbw in their profIle somewhere.
Rayne DOWN is a wonderful provider I've had great sessions with!
https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=261816
  • grean
  • 03-03-2017, 10:36 AM
Xlgirlxoxo has a wonderfully big smooth bottom and gobbles the cock most enthusiastically! Her boobies are especially ginormous! Love her!
Xlgirlxoxo has a wonderfully big smooth bottom and gobbles the cock most enthusiastically! Her boobies are especially ginormous! Love her! Originally Posted by grean
I saw she recently relocated to Amarillo. Hope she makes it back to DFW. https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=337983
Nina The Dicknapper ! . .

Has Nice Natural Huge Tits
  • grean
  • 03-03-2017, 01:29 PM
Any nominations for Greek speaking BBWs?
I don't know if I would classify Nina a BBW. It is a very subjective thing. I would call her thick and curvy, with "Nice Natural Huge Tits". But WALDT and we all see things differently.

Nina The Dicknapper ! . .

Has Nice Natural Huge Tits Originally Posted by jamieDallas
I don't know if I would classify Nina a BBW. It is a very subjective thing. I would call her thick and curvy, with "Nice Natural Huge Tits". But WALDT and we all see things differently. Originally Posted by flanker1017
I agree. Before I mentioned Rayne DOWN, I actually checked her showcase, and she listed herself as BBW.
Any nominations for Greek speaking BBWs? Originally Posted by grean

On a bit of a hiatus for the next week or so but should be back to full menu soon.
Me! Me! Me! Please!
  • grean
  • 03-04-2017, 06:55 AM
Me! Me! Me! Please! Originally Posted by KissableMelissa
If your going to nominate yourself, you must explain why andd for what category