Ever see a SUPER HOTTIE shovel snow in hot pink heels n mini dress?

Yes I really did shovel snow this afternoon in 6 inch pumps :-) ....I think the neighbors like me, ha ha ha! I believe this is a true definition of "Snow Bunny"
Soooooo Im wrapping up the whole Colorado Family Trip and will be home NEXT WEEK
....I will be posting that in the appropiate provider ad section (hi mods)
SEE YOU SOON BOYS!
-muah XXX Brittney
Ha! "Snow Bunny", that was cute and creative!
Ugh! I don't miss living there.
Shoveling your way to the car and then shoveling it off your car every morning before work.
No thanks! I do however miss the snowboarding etc.
She had to get out for an appt.
This photo is so much nicer than the one of you takin' a shit.
This photo is so much nicer than the one of you takin' a shit. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Idk, I think I'd like to see that.
This photo is so much nicer than the one of you takin' a shit. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Idk, I think I'd like to see that. Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds
....ha ha ha ...Im sure SOMEONE out there is about to find it in there file cabinet and post it for us
Where is the "SUPER HOTTIE"?
....ha ha ha ...Im sure SOMEONE out there is about to find it in there file cabinet and post it for us Originally Posted by brittneynashville
Maybe....but is was gone before I started filing the good ones for future entertainment.

Edit: it was cute....but it made me not think about licking your ass for almost a week.
Come to Pittsburgh, the house across the street is for sale. You can do my driveway, it's pretty steep tho.
....ha ha ha ...Im sure SOMEONE out there is about to find it and post it for us Originally Posted by brittneynashville
Where the hell is the fried chicken?
Nope