URL / Website: https://kpopgirls.net
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Ktown
Activities: bbbj, cfs , doggie, mish etc
Hair Length and Color: Dark mid length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: She is Thai, I believe. Nothing like the pics feel like a bait-and-switch
heavier than the pics, not as nice of an ass, and frumpy tits.
Recommendation: No
Did you tell the booker? If so what was their reaction?
Did you tell the booker? If so what was their reaction? Originally Posted by HenrySwanson
Dont think the booker will care, we are just horny cocks to them.
Dont think the booker will care, we are just horny cocks to them. Originally Posted by LunchablesForPete
Yep, exactly. I have complained about bad service and / or bad physical appearance to the bookers a handful of times - I think one of them offered a trivial discount on my next appointment, but all the other times the bookers tried to recommend different girls for next time, haha.
If dudes start walking out or not even stepping in the door, this stuff will change. If they are hiding behind the door, step in and put a foot at the damn bottom. Look and if you don’t like it then bolt out. When more people start doing this stuff, especially to a studio with multiple “no” recently like this place.. they will stop messing around.

Again turn and leave, the chick and book will miss out on money and likely offer a discount or something if they are smart. If they ban you, then it’s no biggie..
We should demand that they (all Studios) send us a PG rated swimsuit pic dated within the last 60 to 90 days. That way we can see if we’re getting filet mignon vs ground beef
We should demand that they (all Studios) send us a PG rated swimsuit pic dated within the last 60 to 90 days. That way we can see if we’re getting filet mignon vs ground beef Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
Or worse yet Spam.
Sorry to hear about your experience. I had a similar situation with Jina @ kpop recently, and booker didn’t give a damn about it. I know what it feels like to not get your money’s worth.
Kpop sounds as useless as those Chinese hotel scams
Kpop sounds as useless as those Chinese hotel scams Originally Posted by 2balls75
We should demand that they (all Studios) send us a PG rated swimsuit pic dated within the last 60 to 90 days. That way we can see if we’re getting filet mignon vs ground beef Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
I would appreciate this and this is something that ovoids easily be done as well. Something like this is what shoulda been sought out during the great “boycott”….

With that being said, OP sorry and it’s shitty.. I have a lot of a lot interest in Iris at Kpop, but after multiple reviews of NO I think I need to hold off breaking back into the studios
I wish i have the courage to step out the way you guys described. I am too thin-skinned and plus being horny doesn't help. Just hope reviews are bit more accurate. Felt I got dope with Prada not so long ago