Encounter: Review: Jenny

Date: July 6
Name: Jenny / the naughty blond
Phone: 601-624-6629
Email Address: N/a
URL / Website: Na
City: Jackson
State: Mississippi
Address: North Jackson area, very professional area.
Activities: See ros
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length blond hair.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Shoulder length blond hair, nice dd size titties, nice round squeezeable ass. Full lips, creamy white skin. Sassy but sexy.
Recommendation: Yes
Is this an AMP/SPA Eccounter?
Sound like it might be.
Also how would one make contact with this Lady?
You have provided No Contact information.
She use to be with a spa and is just now independent. But I didn't feel this was classified as a spa given the overall experience. Hope that makes sense.
Ditto Biomed. Any contact info?
  • ztonk
  • 07-07-2018, 11:04 PM
Your report is not eligible for Premium Access credit without contact information...

ztonk
He sent in the contact info and it's been added. Also, moved to Studio.

RL
Sounds intriguing. SS, if you rate her a 9/10, I need to see her. Is she on P411 by any chance?
I think she may have. Profile on that site but am not 100% sure. I seem to recall she does.
O WOW, she is not with the Studio anymore! I just saw her there but she must have decided to go out on her own. I'm proud for her, and hope this brings her more $. I was not going to put her personal info up, either.
I'm confused. I was told not to put rates or appointment details or contact information in any place except ROS. But other people are telling me that's not the case. Not clear on new policies.
Hey guitar I bet if u tried u could find a smaller pussy for your avatar? Or did u take her pic when I got done with her?
That's how she was when u got thru and I got to her. THANKS A LOT BIG C!!!! I'm into the big lips part of a gal!!! BOTH sets!!!