providers in non hotel areas!

Is there a preference when it comes to a provider being in a condo or apt? Is a condo a shady place to meet or is it more preferred?
Depends on the condo. Some are nice some are not. Just like hotels.
Just curious as to if anyone really see providers in apartments or in places that aren't hotel's
i know this is mostly for hobbiest, but i had a few people who were uncomfortable seeing me previously when i was working out of my condo.. it was my personal residence so i feel like, it would be crazy to give any issues to people who no know where you live. Also, i am interested in this topic because i am looking into getting an apartment as my incall, much cheaper to spend up to 1000 on a studio apartment vs 1500+ on hotels a month!
  • BLM69
  • 10-17-2014, 09:23 PM
I have a couple of providers I visit at their personal home, I.prefer it to be honest, but might be hard for a first-time client not knowing them any.
Personally, I feel better visiting a lady in a private residence. IMHO, less crap will happen in a house or apartment, rather than a motel.
A personal residence is also a cozier setting and IMHO a more intimate experience.
I prefer a condo or private residence to a budget motel. A luxury hotel incall is always a big plus. However, in response to Jada, my thought is that it is much safer for her to separate her place of business from her personal residence. We can see from the alerts on this board that there are customers a provider might not want to see twice and wouldn't want them to know where she lives. An apartment can be a lot cheaper than a motel and more discrete. However, you have to furnish and clean it. The hotel does that for you. We definitely prefer to have a clean venue with fresh sheets, fresh towels and a clean bathroom! You just have to evaluate the trade-offs.