What's your price range?

I borrowed this from Austin Forum.

Whats your price range and is it based on the overall economy our just yours?
Useless thread.............

I'm in the 200 to 250 range However I don't do FK, BJ, FS or greek.

I do have blue toilet water though
Useless thread.............

I'm in the 200 to 250 range However I don't do FK, BJ, FS or greek.

I do have blue toilet water though Originally Posted by boardman
and you will screw me on a cum stained sheet, got it.

you are not my ATF........anymore
F*uck you NAN.

The blue water wasn't for you anyway.
My budget is determined by the market. Houston has a superb group of gals <$$$. I normally go for $-$$. MPCFS MSOG is a must. I can deal with CBJ on the menu as long as the rest of the session makes up for it.
Lol as to this thread. I guess it all depends on what you are getting for your money. In general, I am more in the 1-1.5 market generally because my hobby funds are limited and I have not yet met the provider who would make me feel like it was worth more when I walked out. just my 2c.
I have not yet met the provider who would make me feel like it was worth more when I walked out. just my 2c. Originally Posted by lickagator39
I have had a couple that I thought after the session that I couldn't walk. That helped me justify the coin.
Depends on a lot of factors really.

I don't know that I really have a price range. I've paid a lot and I've paid a little. I won't embarrass myself on what "a lot" is.

Sometimes I will pay a lot for something I perceive as better but normally it tuns out that it wasn't that much better and I wasted my hard earned money.
FBSM++80 to 120 and GFE/PSE 160 to 250
FBSM - $100-150; GFE - $150-$250
The blue water is for meeeeeeeeeee

You assholes can't afford me.
Generally I have found that quality providers in Houston are no less than 260 and that's rock bottom. I ask my fellow ladies and others that travel to Houston. Is 300 really that much if you feel like your in a safe location, no traffic, good area, and the provider gives you all you ask (diet sprite room temperature)..NOT KIDDING......Is that 40 really that big a difference if you walk into a clean safe place that is well appointed and feel good frm the start. the lady is dressed as you ask.....You play out that one fantasy you have been secretly dreaming of......For an extra 40.00.....If you feel great when youu leave that's a steal because you will always have that secret memory of that one that rocked your world just the way you liked it.....
260 rock bottom for quality providers? Hardly. There's a ton of great talent in Houston at 200, and it goes down to 150 at times. (That's for FS. FBSM / french only can be less.)

It's rare when I encounter a provider who will admit that a high quality experience can be had for significantly below her price point. I can't blame her; it's smart marketing.

Generally I have found that quality providers in Houston are no less than 260 and that's rock bottom. I ask my fellow ladies and others that travel to Houston. Is 300 really that much if you feel like your in a safe location, no traffic, good area, and the provider gives you all you ask (diet sprite room temperature)..NOT KIDDING......Is that 40 really that big a difference if you walk into a clean safe place that is well appointed and feel good frm the start. the lady is dressed as you ask.....You play out that one fantasy you have been secretly dreaming of......For an extra 40.00.....If you feel great when youu leave that's a steal because you will always have that secret memory of that one that rocked your world just the way you liked it..... Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
But, I can get that for 150 to 200