"Upscale" Lingerie? What style floats your boat?

Matching sets with eye catching prints are always a fave. Especially if they are a retro style.

More and more, I've been growing obsessed with steel-boned corsets. As of now, my collection is small. Though I hope to get a few more intricate ones in the upcoming months.

Originally Posted by Lena Duvall

My My...Lena you look DIVINE!
I love this look

Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
I love that look too, Gina. I wish all ladies did...
The most beautiful lingerie I’ve ever come across...probably wasn’t lingerie. She had on lace pattern sky blue boy shorts that were simply the most adorable thing I’d ever seen. The way they clung to her hips and accentuated her legs, her tummy, and her butt....was simply the most appealing thing I’d ever seen.

I feel like lingerie isn’t appropriate for all body styles, but some marketing scheme had convinced ladies for whom it isn’t appropriate that they should wear it anyway.

No one wears boy shorts.
I love lace boy shorts...I feel like they minimize panty lines and wedgies, lol. And they are cute as well as comfortable.
I am always a fan of lacy thigh highs, bustier, and sexy boots.

The girl who got into my head wore form fitting clothing, with no bra or panties. It was hot, just knowing that it was easy access and I was getting into that tonight.
Those are sexy!
Ive heard that lacy boy shorts make your caboose look extra sexy.
Absolutely. Nothing I like better than sitting there with a nice glass of wine, champagne or scotch and staring at a beautiful caboose.
Corsets definitely are restrictive. That's one of the reasons why I love them.

Also, your red set is so pretty. It looks great on you.

My obsession lately has been mesh or lace lingerie sets.
I wore a full corset for a photo shoot once and I hated it. I'll never put one on again. I felt like I was dressed in a costume role-playing at a medieval fair.

Agent Provocateur has a really cute half corset Essie Waspie Nude that I have my eyes on and I am looking to add it to my lingerie collection pretty soon.

This red set is one of my favorites.

Originally Posted by LoveSashaE

Holy smokes, Gina!

I love this look

Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Thank you Sir.

My My...Lena you look DIVINE! Originally Posted by Richard Fitzwell
Baby, you look good in anything....or nothing at all!! Hope to see you soon!
Thank you! I hope to see you soon as well.

Baby, you look good in anything....or nothing at all!! Hope to see you soon! Originally Posted by shortstroke35
Thanks Love .

Corsets definitely are restrictive. That's one of the reasons why I love them.

Also, your red set is so pretty. It looks great on you.

Holy smokes, Gina! Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
Less is always better... something that is soft and silky... love to see natural forms especially if I can imagine how they might respond to touching with hands or lips..
Hello There,

I model a variety of lingerie and a big connoisseur of the dress up experience in sexy lingerie. The most compliments I have from friends was Agent Provocateur. I also love that Brand.

Tiffany Champagne