Trump sh*ts on his supporters again this time denying their pay through force

Through force, coercion, and denying them their basic human rights. These unions allow employers to violate all types of civil and constitutional rights.

Workers at a massive new Shell plant in Pennsylvania had to attend a speech by President Donald Trump there earlier this week to be paid — and were ordered not to protest.

Attendance was not mandatory for thousands of union workers at Royal Dutch Shell’s petrochemical plant north of Pittsburgh, but they had to forfeit pay for the day if they skipped, according to attendance and comportment information obtained by the newspaper.
Trump took full credit for the plant in his speech, even though it was initially approved in June 2016, during the Obama administration, CNN reported.

“It was the Trump administration that made it possible,“ Trump told workers. “No one else. Without us, you would never have been able to do this.”
He's such a disgusting, vile despicable, son of a bitch....and his mom too.
This is jobs in America and in a region were jobs are badly needed...you won't understand about MAGA because your TDS has advanced so much you are beyond ALL help. You're talking trash as you normally do...with nothing to substantiate the crap you spew. The plant was very welcomed by the people it will provide good paying jobs to and a boost to the local economy. You are as unAmerican as the rest of the radical leftwing nuts in this country along with being a thug violence instigator...you don't have any substance.

https://nypost.com/2019/08/13/trump-...manufacturing/

Did you RTM me until you fingers bled...I'm still here.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Careful, SC. Don’t make thr REAL Americans angry.

Especially the ignored one. He writes obituaries.

• oeb11
  • 08-17-2019, 08:22 AM
Quote:
Workers at a massive new Shell plant in Pennsylvania had to attend a speech by President Donald Trump there earlier this week to be paid — and were ordered not to protest.

Attendance was not mandatory for thousands of union workers at Royal Dutch Shell’s petrochemical plant north of Pittsburgh, but they had to forfeit pay for the day if they skipped, according to attendance and comportment information obtained by the newspaper.
Quote:
Trump took full credit for the plant in his speech, even though it was initially approved in June 2016, during the Obama administration, CNN reported.

“It was the Trump administration that made it possible,“ Trump told workers. “No one else. Without us, you would never have been able to do this.”

Quotes with no source or reference.
Accusation of pay forfeit for not attending a political rally - an Illegal action, as I understand the law.
I call BS on this Trump Hater post.
Prove the accusation with something other than NYT or WaPo
If coercion of workers occurred - it is a legal matter, and workers have recourse through their unions or state/Federal law.
Not to mention - Nadler and Schiff would be very happy to have something factual to wave in their hot sweaty little McCarthyite fists for Trum p impeachment.
I call BS.
just the usual trump hate and TDS

the RTM button is the friend!!!

Careful, SC. Don’t make thr REAL Americans angry.

Especially the ignored one. He writes obituaries.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
He gets ignored like the first piece of bread in a loaf and yet he persists like no other
That would be the HEEL.

Nobody cares.
  • oeb11
  • 08-17-2019, 09:06 AM
I think we should care

The leftist DPST use false , unsupported lies as propaganda - and unless called out just continue with the Lies.
There is no boundaries for their hypocrisy.
They learned from Goebbels!
Well, you are correct. I forgot who was their key note speaker is. Evil democrats.
  • oeb11
  • 08-17-2019, 09:24 AM
Thanks, AE!
Another self-anointed 5-star liberal circle jerk...SC you and your thug supporting buddy YR cum up the stellar threads fabricated in your own minds!!
  • oeb11
  • 08-17-2019, 09:29 AM
It is just DPST propagnda.

They cannot tell Truth from their narrative.
Another self-anointed 5-star liberal circle jerk...SC you and your thug supporting buddy YR cum up the stellar threads fabricated in your own minds!! Originally Posted by bb1961
Whoa whoa whoa playa...you're out of bounds...i think all would agree no matter your political affiliation you should never mention or even be thinking about another man's cum..

Can we at least agree to that?

Geez.