10 Things We Don't Know About you(me too)

Hey everyone,
Its Been Brought To My Attention That At Some Point I May Have Given A Bad Impression Of Myself. Like He Said All My Post Are Ads And Pictures. LoL Which Is Fine. But I Will Say Like He Told Me,My First 50 OR 60 Posts Were Not So Nice. I'm Sorry. There Was A Backpage Era I'll Admit It Made Me Hard Core. I Dealt With A Lot Of Guys From There That Were PURE Mean& Just Crazy. No Excuses Tho. Only Giving A Honest Whole-Hearted Apology. Sorry If I Was Being A Cunt.

So this post is to tell you all some fun & interesting facts about me that I've lacked in mentioning in all of my 900 post. I'd love to know some things about you as well. #10 may be a lot for some,but whatever you feel like sharing I'd be Interested In Knowing. Here Goes.....

#10-I Went To School For Business Management, upon Completion I've launched My Lingerie Business. www.JuicysSecrets.weebly.com
#9- Lisa is my name but its a alais. I been thinking long and hard on changing my handle to JuicyLisa. Sounds cool to me. & I really am 24
#8- Me_Jucci was a accident. It should have read My_Jucci. Lol
#7- Im scared of rollercoasters. Mainly Heights.& Scared to death of Roaches too.I once almost cancelled a appointment because of a roach at my incall. Thankfully my hobbyist came to my rescue.
#6- I masturbate often and my Favorite toy right now is the Male Penis. lol Actually I'm in love with my Dolphin.And you are welcome to use it on me anytime.
#5- I have a great personality. I truly act the same on and off this board.I love to joke and play....plus Anyone who knows me knows I am funny and am very playful.
#4- I Do NOT Drink. No liquor No wine. Nope I'm A weak Ass Drinker,If I drink I'm going to sleep. Not so much fun huh, hell I Don't even go to clubs. Believe it or not, I don't function well in social environments. I'm way to shy around tons of people.
#3-I Love Dirty Talk. I just found that out!!! Thanks you Freaky Bastard!!!
#2- I do NOT cum from penetration.(Very seldom I Do) If you are looking for a squirting show play with that clit & licky licky licky til I soak up the sheets.
#1-I LOVE SUCKING DICK! No better way to start a session then giving you a sample of Best Mouth of The South.

There you go. I hope to make a few more friends Ladies & Gents. Well Lets here about you if you have some time.

'Dirty Bastard' sounds like a character in an Austin Powers movie.

Hi I'm Doglegg I am a member of Anally Addicted Anonymous.

Well, actually now that I've cum out to the 'public' I guess I can drop the Anonymous portion, now it's just AA.

I get my name from shamefully humping women's leggs at bars, restaurants, baseball games, cocktail parties, etc. I just consider it a public display of affection, however, there have been objections in the past. Thankfully nothing stuck or stained so no charges pending. I AM JOKING!!! (Unless I'm not)

Lisa, thank you for sharing and I think we all hope to see and hear more from you.

There are a lot of us that make decisions based on attitude and personality. The only way that we can 'get to know you' before making a decision is through in board participation.

Congratulations in meeting us halfway and I, for one, am very interested in learning more about the best mouth in the south, and if I remember one interesting thread you started, you like a little bit of risqué sex as well, such as office sex. And a business major as well? I think I may have found a freaky little office mate.

BTW, the link to your retail site is quite alluring. I would volunteer to photograph you or your girlfriends in some of those outfits. Well out of the outfits as well, but I am sure there are much better photographers than myself for the task. I'm afraid I would be humping those leggs or that ass more than clicking a shutter.

Hmmmm, reminds me of a song, "Don't drink, don't smoke, what do ya do?" Well know we know.

Thanks me-my Jucci.

Dogg
Hey everyone,
Its Been Brought To My Attention That At Some Point I May Have Given A Bad Impression Of Myself. Like He Said All My Post Are Ads And Pictures. LoL Which Is Fine. But I Will Say Like He Told Me,My First 50 OR 60 Posts Were Not So Nice. I'm Sorry. There Was A Backpage Era I'll Admit It Made Me Hard Core. I Dealt With A Lot Of Guys From There That Were PURE Mean& Just Crazy. No Excuses Tho. Only Giving A Honest Whole-Hearted Apology. Sorry If I Was Being A Cunt.

So this post is to tell you all some fun & interesting facts about me that I've lacked in mentioning in all of my 900 post. I'd love to know some things about you as well. #10 may be a lot for some,but whatever you feel like sharing I'd be Interested In Knowing. Here Goes.....

#10-I Went To School For Business Management, upon Completion I've launched My Lingerie Business. www.JuicysSecrets.weebly.com
#9- Lisa is my name but its a alais. I been thinking long and hard on changing my handle to JuicyLisa. Sounds cool to me. & I really am 24
#8- Me_Jucci was a accident. It should have read My_Jucci. Lol
#7- Im scared of rollercoasters. Mainly Heights.& Scared to death of Roaches too.I once almost cancelled a appointment because of a roach at my incall. Thankfully my hobbyist came to my rescue.
#6- I masturbate often and my Favorite toy right now is the Male Penis. lol Actually I'm in love with my Dolphin.And you are welcome to use it on me anytime.
#5- I have a great personality. I truly act the same on and off this board.I love to joke and play....plus Anyone who knows me knows I am funny and am very playful.
#4- I Do NOT Drink. No liquor No wine. Nope I'm A weak Ass Drinker,If I drink I'm going to sleep. Not so much fun huh, hell I Don't even go to clubs. Believe it or not, I don't function well in social environments. I'm way to shy around tons of people.
#3-I Love Dirty Talk. I just found that out!!! Thanks you Freaky Bastard!!!
#2- I do NOT cum from penetration.(Very seldom I Do) If you are looking for a squirting show play with that clit & licky licky licky til I soak up the sheets.
#1-I LOVE SUCKING DICK! No better way to start a session then giving you a sample of Best Mouth of The South.

There you go. I hope to make a few more friends Ladies & Gents. Well Lets here about you if you have some time.

Originally Posted by me_jucci

Tell me 10 things I don't know!! Lol
Good Morning Jucci!!!
Good morning Play4Keeps & Doggleg...

Play, You knew these things of me...darn I was hoping it come a surprise to everyone.... I tried.
Tell me something about yu.
Don't worry about the past. You light up the room with your smile and whatever else you do to make a man near-faint. Without you the world would be a much more boring place!!
Nice to know those things about ya babe! I always think its nice to get to know people other than their board persona's!

#1 I'm really as bold in person as I am on the board, but just not in crowd situations... I've always been intimidated by more than a half a dozen people.
#2 I love GFE, and I connect well with most people, but I prefer the wild and crazy reputation that proceeds me.... I find it easier to be wild on the first 'date' and if there is a substancial connection it can roll into the more passionate type play at a later time.
#3 I hate drama and tend to pull away from anyone or thing that causes(in my pov) excessive stress in my life.... Which is why I keep my circle so small.
#4 I'm such a sexual person that it seems that I intimidate most people I come across, but I really can adjust to your level and be kind & understanding of limits and comfort zones.
#5 My biggest pet peeve is timeliness, in my personal and professional life- think military values, if your not 5 minutes early your late!!!
#6 I have a soft side, but it takes a lot to crack the nut and get to it... Sometimes I feel its a detriment to me that I cannot show it with more ease.
#7 Tolerance and patience are two of the virtues I am working on increasing within myself.
#8 Like jucci, I LOVE giving oral... I don't know why, buy I could just go at it until I fall asleep with it in my mouth... Lol
#9 I really appreciate different people and the different things they can expand my world with... Everyone has different qualities, none better than the others because it all equals out in the end. I am very inquisitive and want to know as much as I can about everything I can.
#10 Many times people have tried to get me to compromise on my values and business plan in the hobby, just because I really do enjoy what I do doesn't mean that I'm not going to bring my personal values into every aspect of that I do... Yes, you just meet one of the many honest, trustworthy, loyal providers that grace this board..... I'm a huge believer in karma!

I'm looking forward to several of the big personalities on the board stepping up and divulging some real stuff about themselves.......

XOXO
DD
Awesome !!! That sounds like someone I can be cool with! Honestly #3 is the part I really like. I hate drama, &#8 Til you fall asleep with it in your mouth Hahaha Yur Funny too!
Anyone else???
I like that..that you tell some things about yourself...don't worry about your past baby
ok, as I sit here I'm thinking that I dont have 10 things to share but, I will shoot from the hip and see what I cum up with.
#10) I'm workaholic..... once in a time when I would push 70-80 hour work weeks... my girl(S.O.) was ready to get busy. So, she sitting on the sofa and I start my moves and kissing on her neck, breast, stomach, panty-line and now I'm down south and doing the do...... I fell asleep right in middle of licking( dont ask me how) but fatigue set in. (she informed me she let me nap for about 45 mins before she popped me upside my head to wake me. Needless to say she was no longer in the mood????Hmmm, I was and well rested)
#9) Why is it now when I hear the word Hobby, Hobbies or Hobbying. I no longer relate that to Baseball cards, restoring old cars, model planes, cars, etc..... ( a mind is a terrible thing to waste)
#8) why is it now when I see a beuatiful hottie I no longer think Wow, I should ask her for her number. I sitting their in my mind thinking her rate should be.......
#7) I have come to one conclusion.... I have been hobbying since the age of 19- I've been paying ever since I got my first piece. I felt like Steve Martin in the movie "The Jerk" when he lived with a family and his momma told him he need to find out his special purpose.
#6) Gosh what a great time I had. I wish my whole family could have been here with me. Maybe some other time as I intend to do this a lot. Every chance I get. Well, that was Steve Martin's line when he found out his special purpose.
#5) ATF...... hmmm, I love my ATF. Well, I mean I really am horny when I'm around her. So, I lust my ATF!
#4) Wow, to think I didnt have anything to add to this. If u have read this far....depart, abort... leave now.
#3) Me Jucci... u r the BOMB!
#2) hey ya'll its my birthday this week....wednesday to be exact. But, hell I will celebrate it all week.
#1) and most may not no this but my favorite movie is "Friday". Hello Ms. Parker, I want to fuck you Ms. Parker!
Thats y i fuqs with ya Travelingbro.....if you dont see me Wedensday HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
Me_Jucci from what I know about you I already thought that you was one helluva lady.. Now I just think that and so much more about you.. Keep doing the dam thing girl you is good with me
10 . Wow I love that you love sucking dick ! Lol that made my dick hard just reading it.
9. My name comes from my former occupation . I had a delivery company contracted with a big name delivery company for the last 8 years . I just recently sold it last year.
8. Times are hard and money is tight so I haven't been playing much lately .
7. I enjoy reading the threads and post on here at times it's much like a Novela (Spanish sop opera ) can't wait for what's next .
6. I'm a big guy with tatts and very intimidating look but ladies I'm a big softy
5. Sex is on my mind 24/7 . I often day dream about different scenarios
4. I'm an ass man ! Love thick chicks , black women and Asian women but sometimes there is short petit girls that have driven me wild . Back in my high school days black girls loved me lol I have no idea why.
3. Kissing is a must for me . There's no better way to start than with deep hot passionate kissing with plenty of tongue
2. I don't like to set appointments . When I'm ready I'm ready it can get a bit frustrating on here for me because of that. My schedule is unpredictable so if I have money and some free time I try to play but its always a small window of opportunity.
1. I love to eat pussy , I could do it for hours if I could make a living doing it I would lol ! I love to please I've been told that I'm great at it and have heard it from several ladies . Yes I was born with a silver tongue.

Well that's just a lil about me any question feel free to ask . Can't wait to meet you someday !
Hi Jucci,

Well, here are the 10 things I know about women:

1. THEY HAVE TITS

And I've certainly noticed yours. Take care
GREAT THREAD!!!!!!

Me.....

1. I am actually a good person and passionate about those whom I care about.
2. I was born in England
3. I have a martial arts and dance background, hence the flexibility ;-)
4. I enjoy pleasing others
5. My TRUE alias is GYPSIE
6. I was a stripper for about 10 minutes lol
7. I am savvy about business management
8. I will be starting school for paralegal in 2 months
9. I am an INCREDIBLE poet ( POETRY WILL NEVER DIE! )
10. I am comfortable in my own skin

BONUS:
11. I LOVE DDMGEE!!!!