Provider with a SO or with out?

I have heard from different people that it's so hot seeing a provider with an SO because it's like she's that naughty little house wife. But I've heard others say they won't because of the chance of the SO finding out and coming after him or other reasons. Now I know some SO's do know about their other half being a provider. Just want to know what others think from both the hobbiest and providers point of view about a provider having an SO.
In my mind they all have an SO...remember it is a fantasy...

But when you really know they do have an SO, it's so much fucking better
Who gives a shit if they have a SO or not, If its hot to you -- Imagine they do
Just because they are Providers doesn't mean they can't have SO.

No rule written that says that.
I never said that they can't have a SO. Or I gave a shit. I was just asking how others felt about it and what they thought. If it was hot or if they don't care , ect.
Don't care about it as long as the SO doesn't step on her toes about being a Provider.
It's not a deal breaker but its kind of not something I'd want to hear about. My conscience kind of pokes at me for doing another guys lady friend, so it can be a bit distracting.
  • Life
  • 04-29-2013, 10:26 PM
Just because they are Providers doesn't mean they can't have SO.

No rule written that says that. Originally Posted by Precious_b
That's all you have to do is write a rule down and people will follow it...son of a bitch...let me at that damn pen, I'm about to end the worlds NCNS for EVER!!!

Or maybe I'll just take a
LMAO!

Go ahead, Lawrence.
Who gives a shit if they have a SO or not, If its hot to you -- Imagine they do Originally Posted by BoomShakaLaka
+1
As long as the SO is farther away than the next room,
I am ok with it. After all most of us have a SO at home.
An so is not much of an issue as a provider telling you she got creampied before your session from her so. Now that's what a daty lover never wants to hear. At least I don't. And yes, that really happened and i haven't been back since. I'm sure it happens a lot but that's a risk you take. I just don't want to know. Makes you wonder why some are so wet lol. Sorry guys if I'm spoiling it for you.
^^Ewww. I'm one of the kinky providers on the board and I would never let a client daty me if I had been "creampied" <--even that word is kinda gooey :-x SO or NO SO, ya'll are gonna hit it anyways...this is fact. I'm a low volume provider bc of my civilian job, so no time for an SO, but if I had one, or happened to WANT one, it would def be one that would NOT allow me to be a provider. Just my OPINION. Many on here have SO's that know about what they do and gladly take their $$$, so when you think about it, you MIGHT be "taking care" of some lazy dummy who doesnt know how to treat his princess. All women are princesses. Gucci or Target, Mansion or one bedroom apt, Benz or a Ford, all of them are princesses and if they happen to have an SO while the hobby WHO knows about it and takes or lives off their "income", thats no SO, He's now a MOOTCH who probably won't be any threat even in the next room. The SO's that dont know, those are the ones that can/will get crazy. BUT as I said, all that I just wrote, won't phase many lol...YOU'D HIT IT ANYWAYS! Bad boys! :P
princess Arriana or queen Arriana
In my mind they all have an SO...remember it is a fantasy...

But when you really know they do have an SO, it's so much fucking better Originally Posted by levi tab
hehe!